Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Kuria Locations with Screenshots

kyori

Question

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=508828282

This list wasn't by me but it is very helpful in my search for kuria. I've completed my kuria search thanks to it, so just want to share it with fellow Tenno here. So far only the latest kuria location change haven't been updated, the rest are correct iirc. 

EDIT: 27/08/2018 ----> Fellow Tenno @Blockorz has found the new location of Kurai 5-3, it's just a few meters from its old location and can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/5L2Ekul  Thank you so much for the effort, way to go Tenno!

EDIT: 20/03/2019 ----> Fellow Tenno @elarium has found a Reddit link which inside has this slideshow which seems useful. Check it out!

EDIT: 29/05/2019 ---> Fellow Tenno @Firetempest has posted about the new kuria location on the new Gas City tileset! 

Spoiler

New gas city locations

89CexKs.jpg

And in the stairs room has a center pylon with two control panels on the top walkways to discharge the electricity.

KvJzG09.jpg

EDIT: 7/6/2019 ----> Fellow Tenno @GentlePuppet found this Kuria in the new Gas City!

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by kyori
  • Like 37

I'm slowly going insane looking for Kuria 1-2. Its one of the last ones I need and I cannot for the love of all things good, find the tile that it's on in the Gas City. I know what the tile looks like on the map thanks to a friends screenshot, but I've run 30+ missions all over Jupiter and it just won't spawn in. Is it seriously a rare room? Or am I just that unlucky? 

On 2019-07-13 at 12:46 AM, Keogu said:

I'm slowly going insane looking for Kuria 1-2. Its one of the last ones I need and I cannot for the love of all things good, find the tile that it's on in the Gas City. I know what the tile looks like on the map thanks to a friends screenshot, but I've run 30+ missions all over Jupiter and it just won't spawn in. Is it seriously a rare room? Or am I just that unlucky? 

I am the same way and the place they are showing is  not correct.

Just so people know, the 2-1 Kuria in the Gas City is no longer trapped in the texture on PC. It seems DE just kind of sneaked this fix in, or at least I don't recall seeing anything about in recent patch notes.

The Kuria itself is now on the base of the column it was stuck in (behind the twirly gas chamber). You can use this link for a better visual idea of it's location.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1099861-hidden-or-missing-kuria-on-gas-city-tile/

And now that I've finally got all of the Kuria, I'd like to extend my heartfelt thanks to any and all who have helped contribute to this guide. Without your help I would have been well and truly fudged when it came to finding some of these little buggers.

Thank you all very, very much :thumbup::clap:

В 28.05.2019 в 18:44, Firetempest сказал:

The new "pipe" room.

What mission it was where you found that room? It refuses to spawn for me after like 30 times of different missions, though it's a 'common' tile...

Nevermind, it spawned RIGHT IN THE NEXT RUN after I posted this...

Edited by bl1te

В 27.06.2019 в 21:10, GentlePuppet сказал:

After the Last Hotfix this is Kuria 1-2. Scan away tenno!

Now, should I say something about this? :(

Update: Finally found it. Yay!

Edited by bl1te
found

i feel like kuria could use some sound effects and their own personalities, as well as unlockable sidequest or rewards when finding them, with alot of pickups and tools that the players can use, rolling over it or using the fishing spear should ve optional way to quickly keep the action moving in warframe, some treasure chest for example could be opened silently with a minning laser, ever throw a lance or use the electric spear for fishing on these items, pick ups also are not affected or react in any special way to the players scanners or weapons, tools, so alot of these mislenaous gifts are somewhat a hinderance to me, the cephalon in the missions should just be guarded by a bunch of enemies or manifest into a real creature like the synthesys creatures, maybe that some enemies bind to it and have alternate shooting patterns and armor, and increased power, as well as that some added loot to make it rescanable, the players can also benefit from being near it or other other resources, seing that the energy cost and armor becomes temporary aughmented near by thing the enemy can carry small pieces and tracers, drop beacons near its locations and choose to dangle it like a sugatra on their belt clips, aether like ayatan stars also doesnt have a great use or appeal as a collectible it should just be a reward found in the ship spat out by your dog or ships poopdeck, because in the misssions themselves they dont do anything special, and CAN be IGNORED, enemies have stored them in special lockers and cases for a reason, so lets be reasonable and think up on how they could modify the warframes or be used in interesting ways other than scanning these kurias, THEY NEED TO HAVE IN GAME PURPOSE DURING THE MISSIONS, there are some spectors and assasins which do appear, if you do scan a kuria or cephalon maybe they can give you a BLUEPRINT for some items, and SiNCE they are part of REPEATABLe MISSIONS the items realaly REALLY have to be redesigned or made more interesting.

On 2019-06-27 at 8:31 PM, Nichivo said:

Here is 2.1 you can always find the room on Thebe sabotage. This is the angle you need to get it it's still in the wall Titania makes it easier. Warframe1269.jpg

i have scanned many at rank 16 in my old character and never known what they are for, or what types of rewards you can get from this experience, so when i see S#&$ like this i always think about how much more fun the game would be if these things were just NPC who handded out sub-missions like in fortuna, or used to connect to a server like the various hackable consoles, there is a good reason because the kuria are unrealistic right now and dont have many features, sure the preentation is awesome, but you can only scan it ONCE and the mission will forever have them in the saame spots, even if they were to be broken down into an interesting way to spawn a few enemies from hidding or a boss, the kuria will need other reasons or purposes in the missions, which can be affected by the weather and map's current settings, for instance if a few enemies guarded their stations and scientiest were cropping them, and it was equiped on an enemy dog, or robot which enhances their robotics, the playhers can gather data from defeating them, or scanning them for insane mods, or weapon parts, upgrades, RNG loot, and enhanced resources which can be attributed to how the bullets or warframes react WHEN DAMaGING enemies or using mechanics near the Kuria or Cephalon, etcresources which can be made into an interesting area to explore, mine, or go fishing near when adding more content to keep the game areas feeling more open world or explorable missions, instead of just extracting, there can be alot done to keep the players from just running away back to their orbiters, if you can simply just use a charge to call ordis to craft a few items, or upgrade weapons to stay in the mission with a timer, sublet, then thres hope for kuria getting or features added to equiping them or carrying them as basic equipment enhancers for the carious, and hopeful futurist who care to read this, the kuria appeal to the scan/codeses, in the codex which like MANY i havent readmany,timing timessir or woman, or robotic enhancement, which you can equip on your dog or ship eventually its a good idea, to also use the Kuria as a KEY or Decoration, but since the missions are replayble, it seem silly to allow kuria to remain uninteresting to players, the samae goes for Ayatan starts found Duringmissions, even the enemies wont explode them or watever eggbabies they might holdinside, since they are used as batteies to power statues, and are bright enough to cause ambush parties to set up players who want to pick them up and have apparent weight to them, am not sre whats going on, scanning the kuria its not interesting to me unless that each scan reveals a codex entry or new data upon repeating, and that standing near the kuria boost the players shields and causes LAyLINES and ODDBEHAVIORS/LANGUAGE/SCRIPT/ORDIS reports, and further tutorials might be time consuming, so the players inventory items should be a first upgrade, as well as the tools and weapons equiped to be augmented or visually made more appealing standing near it could summon a pet or robot visitor, npc, or augmenting quality, but the kuria can become disabled in snowstorms or heavy fire, maybe scared of bullets, or react different after players have already possesion of them, and if they have reason to crouch nearthem, they can talk, and offer up sights, and tales, only glowing when players react.

one particular kuria i know is in a tunnel and another in a desert which i think should have features added to them, since they cant be picked up or scanned again, like voices and powerups, rewarding which can be lowgravity and gameplay changes when standing nearby or rescanning them which can be funny way to detect them i think maybe some weapons and warframes could be made that kubrow can equip replicas of  them collars?

On 2019-08-09 at 7:46 PM, SnakeBadger said:

one particular kuria i know is in a tunnel and another in a desert which i think should have features added to them, since they cant be picked up or scanned again, like voices and powerups, rewarding which can be lowgravity and gameplay changes when standing nearby or rescanning them which can be funny way to detect them i think maybe some weapons and warframes could be made that kubrow can equip replicas of  them collars?

i like this idea because the kuria can be very powerful and replace generic settings like the regular patches of fire and elecatrical damage or poison on the maps, there can be a kuria which is attacking you but its equiped to a robot or found in a locker, or is part of a system which needs hacking or scanninng, there can just be a points system for kuria to become miniature coin system or rare sea creaturs and fish, as well as found crystalized when minning and added to mods and operator decorations, aughments, and rivens. As for the ships segments the kuria could bling some of the northern areas of cetus and deserts, theres some dogs and fish.

On 06/07/2017 at 01:27, kyori said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=508828282

Esta lista não foi minha, mas é muito útil na minha pesquisa por kuria. Eu completei minha pesquisa no kuria graças a ela, então só quero compartilhá-la com o companheiro Tenno aqui. Até agora, apenas a última alteração de localização do kuria não foi atualizada, o restante está correto. 

EDIT: 27/08/2018 ----> O companheiro Tenno @Blockorz  encontrou a nova localização do Kurai 5-3 , fica a poucos metros de sua localização antiga e pode ser visto aqui:  https://imgur.com/ a / 5L2Ekul   Muito obrigado pelo esforço, caminho a percorrer Tenno!

EDIT: 20/03/2019 ----> O companheiro Tenno @elarium  encontrou um link do Reddit  que, por dentro, tem esta apresentação de slides que parece útil. Confira!

EDIT: 29/05/2019 ---> O companheiro Tenno @Firetempest  postou sobre o novo local kuria no novo conjunto de peças Gas City! 

Revelar conteúdo oculto

New gas city locations

89CexKs.jpg

And in the stairs room has a center pylon with two control panels on the top walkways to discharge the electricity.

KvJzG09.jpg

EDIT: 06/07/2019 ----> O companheiro Tenno @GentlePuppet  encontrou este Kuria na nova cidade de gás!

Revelar conteúdo oculto

unknown.png

Thx

my only complain 

the rewards for scanning and getting teh kurias, cephalons, is dark and often unrewarding,  can we get some other npc who gives individual packages or gifts, maybe ordis has additional blueprints or mods which are based on the kuria or are untradable, used for building planet exclusives and zaws or kitguns for example one zaw for archwing, or kitgun for archwing from the relays syndicate is not bad because the parts are already part of each syndicate rewards pools so combining catalyst could be based on the scans or mission clear, idk, even if its just additional abilities or rewards, i have grineer technology on my cephalon scans but really i dont knwo what its for, there are no guns or special rewards waiting back for me at the ship, relays or after the mission so these kuria and items need to be more interactive, or simply have more character.

Hi all, have found several but cant pick up? Do you scan them??? They always seem to be on high ledges??? Any info helps thks.

OOPs someone just answered ! thks any way 🙂

Edited by o1517

At least one of the Earth Kuria can be found in Stribog, Void. It's one of those otherwise seemingly super rare tiles in a large wooded area with a waterfall from a hollow tree trunk. Cool that I found it in Void of all places! I ran Cervantes on Earth dozens of times without seeing it once!