Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck in fissure mission after the host left and lost of my relics and prime parts

Hi guys, I was playing warframe in my PS4 and we were in a fissure mission T2 hunting some prime parts and after the10 wave the host leave and the mission of the fissure bug making that me and the rest of the squad cant choose the next relic and we wait for a while if that could fix or warframe will show and announce or something, but nothing appeared. I waited almost an hour to see if the problem will fix by itself, but nothing happened reaching the point that an announce of PS4 appeared saying the typical error of a game in PS4 for then close the application. When i opended the game again i lose the stuffs that I obteined!. My rhino prime bp and neuroptics, Mag bp valkyr neuroptics, and also my lith B1 and S6. Please I really want back my stuffs it took me a lot of time for obtein the mag and rhino parts and also their bp and I wanna know if u could get the chance to obtein back my part because whem I was in the bug I didnt finish the mission it onlu kick me out and the rewards aren't going to stay with me. Pls find a way to fix that and also the bug:sadcry::sad: 

twice today, both in defence fissures.

for now I've learned my lesson: if you get something you want, leave immediately, don't wait around.

I'm pretty sure the "host" in my game knew this and waited till the last sec to leave (2 players did at the same time, so I'm assuming they were playing together), and the fact that there is no way for me to know if I'm host or not means I'd rather get my stuff than risk getting smegged by such players.

Just back here to add more info:

When the mission ends, you will not see any rewards screen, if you check last mission results you  will see the results from the run before the problematic mission, but if you decide to abort the mission yourself you'll get an end of mission result screen with no rewards.

The thing is, it's happened 2 more times now, and I'm 90% sure that I got all the relic contents from these runs, even though it doesn't show in rewards or get sent by mail, the reason being that at least 2 times I got to choose an item that I did not have, and after this bug happened and I checked my foundry I found the item there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2017 at 2:20 AM, (PS4)GodMadeMeDoIt_ said:

twice today, both in defence fissures.

for now I've learned my lesson: if you get something you want, leave immediately, don't wait around.

I'm pretty sure the "host" in my game knew this and waited till the last sec to leave (2 players did at the same time, so I'm assuming they were playing together), and the fact that there is no way for me to know if I'm host or not means I'd rather get my stuff than risk getting smegged by such players.

You can see who the host is, after you add the player list to the hud. Host is numbered "1".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...