Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #172: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

C7q3y7C.jpg

It’s the last Prime Time until TennoCon 2017 - the final countdown if you will!

Tenno from all over the world are already popping up in our hometown, and a handful of familiar faces will be joining Rebecca and Megan on tonight’s Prime Time!

Hydroxate, wgrates, XiaRose, DanieltheDemon, SherpaRage, The Next Level, thatreallygrossguy, and FromThe70s are teaming up on the couch with the power to choose what your hosts will be doing in Warframe.

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, and don’t miss your chance at an Oberon Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, July 6th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

Are you going to shoot this episode of Prime Time Live in front of a window, so that those of us who are already in town can mill around outside waving, like on the Today show?

Also, what's good to do in town between now and Saturday? :)

12 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Eat Syrup and that weird not bacon bacon?

Worth a shot.  My wife and I have already tried Tim Horton's* and bumping into a Canadian to see if they really apologize.**  (They do.)

*Where I'm quite sure they were asking each other "What was the deal with those two?" after we left.

**Yes, this actually happened, but I swear it wasn't on purpose.

Edited by ThunderBobo

20 minutes ago, last_samurai98 said:

This might be random but i live in australia and was wondering what time would  7pm et be in australia cause i dont want to miss this primetime

Sorry If I'm wrong but that is around 9:00 am.

On 6/29/2017 at 7:27 AM, [DE]Mumbles said:

TyYETFs.jpg

Turn off the lights, turn up the volume, and hold onto your feels. Rebecca and Megan are bringing you with them as they start the Chains of Harrow quest! Will they uncover the terrifying reality? Will Megan’s first time reactions be riddled with fear? Tune in to find out!! 

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, see the winners of the Captura Combat contest, and don’t miss your chance at an Oberon Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, June 29th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

3 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

C7q3y7C.jpg

It’s the last Prime Time until TennoCon 2017 - the final countdown if you will!

Tenno from all over the world are already popping up in our hometown, and a handful of familiar faces will be joining Rebecca and Megan on tonight’s Prime Time!

Hydroxate, wgrates, XiaRose, DanieltheDemon, SherpaRage, The Next Level, thatreallygrossguy, and FromThe70s are teaming up on the couch with the power to choose what your hosts will be doing in Warframe.

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, and don’t miss your chance at an Oberon Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, July 6th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.