Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Tileset Theme You Would Like To See?

Solaurus

A ruined city on Earth.

Not exactly too hard to find references for design inspiration, either. Just search "detroit" in Google Images.

Lmao but yes earth needs some ruined cities and a destroyed ecosystem.

Edited by Palkora

A nighttime overgound skyscraper complex (think Nar Shaddaa sans the colorful lights). Plus depressing thunder and rain.

A ruined city on Earth.

Not exactly too hard to find references for design inspiration, either. Just search "detroit" in Google Images.

Either of these would be awesome

The upcoming Grineer desert planet tileset already has me excited being a Dune fanboy. Bring on Arrakis, and the Shai Hulud too! :D

Next should be the Corpus homeworld, and Infested hives.

It's probably going to be the Corpus planet but brown.

Basically: Anything that gives the different planets their own feel. Earth could have several different tilesets, ranging from forests to cities to deserts to the arctic tundra, while the gas giants could have research/mining stations floating in their atmospheres and Venus could have a planet surface map with acid rain atmosphere that deals damage if one leaves the buildings.

I'd like to traverse the back alleyways of an abandon city in the rain with this music playing in the background...

While seeing the hustle and bustle of futuristic cars and ships flying in the distance with the city lights sparkling in the background. From where we stand it's dark and wet with only the hint of light comes from the flickering of street lamps and alleyway lights to guide us and the subtle screams and moans of infested trying to breach the city.

Edited by Nerokerubina

I'd like to see an underwater tileset - in particular, underwater caves featuring narrow, twisting passages and extremely low light.

Maybe an aerial tileset too, in which you use jetpacks to fly from place to place.

The devs already said they are working on a Desert Base for the Grineer, but what would you like to see next?

I for one, would love an underwater base kind of tileset with a swimming type of deal when flooded. (when they work that out, going on what they said in Livestream 9) (even though water technically doesn't exist on other planets but hey, ITS DA FUTCHA)

City,Sand Desert,DE office and Moon

It would be very cool to have orbital/space stations, maybe even outdoor elements to them, immagine walking across connectors and seeing the planet below you, or maybe it's like a resource mining station on gaseous giants like Jupiter and you could see clouds, gasses, storms etc. all around you.

As for the infested home world or whatever I'd rather like to see them on like spaceships that have been completely taken over, to the point that the ship itself is like a living thing, and the hallways and rooms would be like the ships internal organs.

Man it's fun to immagine the kind of stuff they could put in the game.

Thanks for the info, and about that extraction..... What if those ships the Tenno use are actually water-proof?

Yeah, kind of like Star Trek Into Darkness, The Enterprise was underwater when it started. Would be a good Idea to make tenno ships able to do air and sea.

I really like the underwater idea. I'd also like to see some kind of city where you are roaming streets outside.

An abandoned city and a Corpus forest.

Like... a whole lot of Corpus Techs, standing with their arms held high and a bush on their head?

"Be careful, Tenno. My sensors are detecting that these trees are... unusual. Can you hear... giggling?"

Edited by MangoMonkey

I'd like to see a sort of... Infested "Warren" level, with pitch-dark tunnels requiring a flashlight and sudden enormous areas, like canyons, before you plunge back in.

This would be cool.

Also like the idea of Corpus/Grineer offices. One level could be that big windowed room where the livestream is filmed!

since we are space ninjas i like the idea of outdoor space missions, too. maybe not throughout the whole mission, but a good amount of time.

walking on the outside of a ship/station, extremely low gravity, planet surfaces right above and razor-sharp shadows. there may be an energy shield around the ship, or the object is damaged and small meteorites bash into the hull, doing serious damage to frames and enemies. logically these missions are grineer or corpus, and they may drift away into space if kicked hard enough...