Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Tileset Theme You Would Like To See?

Solaurus

Corpus MOA Manufacturing plant.

Considering we've seen a number of different Corpus enemies and the Corpus Hangar tileset just makes me drool. I would love to see where the Corpus have the MOAs manufactured. Maybe even introduce new Corpus bosses and high tier characters for the lore to expand.

The symbols (snakes and corpus letters) on the Corpus ice planet extraction points have me curious are their different guilds/corporations within the corpus society.

I like that Gravity idea. What i was thinking of was a kind of futuristic place like in Portal and Portal 2 with alot of moving parts and parkour and dynamic gravity with Corpus and the like chasing you along the way.

The drop-away-floor part of the obstacle course - but for an entire map. 

Zero gravity, some powers do not work without air and you must get from one point to another without having your oxygen supply destroyed (somewhere in your back) due to hostile environment your shields recharge very slowly also outside ships there could be different enemies like sometimes there could be a small squad of fighthers trying to get you off the surface  of the ship and missed shots could open up holes in the hull where you can get in the ship or something.

Two tier cities, think Hengsha (deus ex human revolution) i would love to fight in a building where you can see outside the huge city scale environments like hengsha, have lowercity/uppercity parts where u have to fight though and unlock elevators to get up.

http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Hengsha - reference

Edited by Progenitorei

A Corpus facility in the middle of the ocean, have a mixture of enclosed and open areas. Could have potential for hazards like thunder hitting the deck, lowered visibility outside with all the heavy rain, high winds, slippery floor.

This is what I kind of had in mind just to give you an idea: http://blog.bioware.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Leviathan-Announce-4.jpg

Two tier cities, think Hengsha (deus ex human revolution) i would love to fight in a building where you can see outside the huge city scale environments like hengsha, have lowercity/uppercity parts where u have to fight though and unlock elevators to get up.

http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Hengsha - reference

Good to see I'm not the only Deus Ex HR fan ^_^. That OST fits really well with a round of Warframe too. 

A level with more alternate routes to reach the same locations.

Possibly a room that alters its state based on the alerts. Something like the moving maze in the one Aliens movie only this one would alter its layout or even disabling elevators and doors for a period of time if an alert or repeat alerts are sounded. That would give more meaning to the alerts. Make the players have to find their way around the obstacle by using an air vent, alternate door or tunnel.

Have it potentially even mean that it could result in reinforcements arriving to the location to wipe the players out. That should cut out the Rushers and Stragglers as there is safety in numbers once the reinforcements arrive.

This type of location would play best if it was a mechanized/industrial theme that is closer to being a mix of Void and Corpus.

Edited by NitroMidgets

I'd like to traverse the back alleyways of an abandon city in the rain with this music playing in the background...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I21uWA33uxA'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I21uWA33uxA

While seeing the hustle and bustle of futuristic cars and ships flying in the distance with the city lights sparkling in the background. From where we stand it's dark and wet with only the hint of light comes from the flickering of street lamps and alleyway lights to guide us and the subtle screams and moans of infested trying to breach the city.

Infiltrator Unreal Engine demo. Take a look at that.

I would love to see a Cavern Tileset, Not like the asteroid mining facility but more of a natural on planet cavern with running water, multiple cave tunnels, and Crystals/Cool rock formations.

Same here. A mixture of caverns and mountainsides with plenty of slopes and running rivers so you can sled and shoot for longer stretches.

Edited by DB-Tenno

Well I want them to finish the desert. But I like the underwater idea. And actually Europa is a giant ocean just with an ice covered surface. Secret Corpus research station? Have some parts where you need to exit an airlock and then swim to the next one. Problem is the mission extraction via space ship wouldn't work...

Then they will have to exit via the Space Submarine xD!!

obviously the grineer desert camps are already coming...

but there were some other great ideas in this thread

- jungles/forest (could be combined with the "ruined earth" idea somehow maybe or these could be separate)

- infected "hives"

- magma/lava volcanic landscape

but me personally... I WANT THE SHIP THE LOTUS TALKS ABOUT DURING THEMISTO, AN ANCIENT INFECTED OROKIN VESSEL!!!!

DO IT DE!!! you've already basically said that it should be ingame already.... =/

Side note: If DE intends to do a ruined Earth city, they could further expand the lore by doing a Warframe style re-imagining of Lasria, the city from Dark Sector. We could see what became of that place long after Hayden became the first Tenno.

In fact, I was kinda surprised that DE didn't develop the Earth tier of missions further. When I first joined, I was expecting to do a lot of missions on the planet's surface since it's the cradle of humanity and current capital of the Grineer Empire. Maybe DE has plans for that in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to see this: 

3aef3abec35dc2e60c35ae9ce3e3d29a.jpg

Maybe some sort of Orokin graveyard? A tileset with an oppressive atmosphere, that tries to creep you out, and mess with your mind, rather than just chuck enemies at you. 

yes please.

also, i want to have ur babiez

Edit:

F.E.A.R. gameplay came to mind

Edited by BIackLotus