Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.5

[DE]Danielle

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.5

Changes:

• Optimized a number of PBR textures to improve frame-rate for remastered tilesets on slower PCs.
  • Reduced Opticor charge time of from 2.5 to 2 seconds.
  • Temporarily removed Opticor beam thickness until it can be tested more thoroughly.
  • Narrowed camera view cone and adjusted placement of some cameras in Corpus Spy vaults.
  • Added controller support to parts of the Chains of Harrow quest.
  • Added an option to disable Razer Chroma.
  • Optimized mission loading slightly for people using High Shader Quality.
  • Tweaked finisher animations for several weapons.
  • The Baro Ki'Teer's countdown in Relays now shows where he will arrive in next.

Fixes

• Fixed a number of performance regressions related to physics interactions between objects; in some cases this would cause a dramatic but temporary drop in frame-rate.
  • Fixed not being able to hit Nullifier bubbles and other targets with melee weapons and the Opticor.
  • Fixed some metal surfaces in the Corpus Spy vaults being transparent to security cameras.
  • Fixed occasional Network Not Responding messages for people who have linked their account to Twitch.
  • Fixed transmissions in certain quests being stuck on repeat (eg: Sands of Inaros).
  • Fixed pillar hit-detection in the Cunning Drift Hall of Ascension (more improves to follow).
  • Fixed Sentinel Precepts being activated at the start of Archwing missions.
  • Fixed some cases where you would mount ziplines such as Ivara's Dashwire and then be unable to move from that spot.
  • Fixed Companions in the Simulacrum sometimes dying upon entering the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Companions floating slightly off the ground in the Simulacrum Arsenal.
  • Fixed Nox's scream not being ducked during transmissions.
  • Fixed rare crashes on level load.
  • Fixed certain effects in the Chains of Harrow quest showing up prematurely.
  • Like 1

TennoCon Hype!!!

Can we see a fix for Spores in The Jordas Verdict? You cannot hit them sometimes for clients. They bug out when you are too close to them. Flying into them can get you stuck. Also Golem mis-placements is still an issue:

unknown.png

Likewise, can we see this getting a look?:

People in the post say to bullet jump, but those comments are highly inaccurate and show they dont use the mod. I have been doing Raids everyday and after Chains of Harrow, once I get shot even once I am stagger locked 95% of the time. Please look into this. @Wevi:wink: 

Edited by --Q--Voltage

Redtext:

83OVqgw.png 

As a lover of the true endgame, which -praise it with me, my dear Tenno!- is FashionFrame I feel obligated to push it out again, that the Pakal chest piece has had an inproperly placed / used texture on one of it's "energy wings", making it an inferior choice for fashion ever since.

As seen here:

Spoiler

k6h2GH9.png

cNsYvCb.jpg

o1Clp8r.jpg

On the left you can see, how the energy effect is supposed to look like.

On the right you can see, how the energy effect is not supposed to look like.

This issue has been there for several months now, so long, that the "Hunhow's Gift" collection was available on sale 2-3 times within the timeframe of this texture bugs existance.

Edited by MaidGalaxy
To safe time | formating

When you run out of armor in The Jordas Verdict trial, Quick Thinking causes continous staggers which basically incapacitate the player until they die and revive.

Is it possible to know if that is intended or just a bug? Hopefully it'll be looked at and fixed soon:thumbup:

Edited by -CLM-Joker

Thanks for the fixes, as always; insert obligatory 'Something something JV bugs.'

For such a big piece of content to be riddled with so many bugs for so long, it'd probably be worth your time to outright assign a dedicated team to it, the way there's a separate team for Conclave stuff. 

Edited by SpaceBad

No fixes for the Jordas Verdict bugs?

• Spores get damaged by melee.
  • Invisible door after opening it up in the 1st part of Stage 1 (cannot retrieve spore from below)
  • Syandana can take up the whole field of vision in Archwing mode of Stage 3
Edited by WolfTitan