Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.5

[DE]Danielle

Cycuta Prime sigil (and probably Velorum Prime sigil, though I don't own it) still aren't properly metallic, contrary to Update 21 patch notes.

The textures on this cosmetic, which your players paid $50 for, have been broken for almost a year AT LEAST.

Could this please get looked at again?

v3JQ1ug.png

I feel like all Opticor needed was the 2x Explosion AoE. Revert it back to how it was at U21, problem solved.

Reduction of charge rate does not help Opticor's identity. In fact, now without the explosion, it's more like the Ferrox.. in which you trade out faster charge rate for more base damage. With lower crits.

DE, you don't have to find other ways to buff the Opticor. You've already found the one that works, and that people like.

Edit: Player _Silas tells me that the Opticor now does way less damage, and no visible stat changes (aside from intended fire rate). Well, this is disappointing... At this point, I've given up Opticor. I'll stick to more reliable Ferrox that hasn't been touched in a while.

Edited by Exterminator

Anyone else notice they changes the vertical wall jump animation? It used to me just; jump jump jump jump ect... now after this patch it's jump flip jump flip jump flip ect..., and it makes it hard to jump straight up a high wall, or to grap the top when you flip instead...

22 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.5

Fixes

• Fixed not being able to hit Nullifier bubbles and other targets with melee weapons and the Opticor.

It's not mentioned in your patch notes nor is it acknowledged in the U21 Bug Report Megathread, but there was a bug that I (and other people) reported about Panthera not being able to damage nullifier bubbles, hyekkas, and several other enemies.

It appears you've stealth fixed it with this update.  Or maybe you accidentally fixed it by tweaking something else.

Either way, thank you for fixing Panthera.  It seems like it's working correctly now.