Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.5

[DE]Danielle

28 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Optimized a number of PBR textures to improve frame-rate for remastered tilesets on slower PCs.

Thank you.  I've was lagging quite a bit on new Earth, which was sad because it looks like you all did a good job on it.

33 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Added an option to disable Razer Chroma.

Wait does Warframe use the lighting of Razer peripherals? :o 
Any love for lighting up our Logitech peripherals in the near future? :)

Great job on fixing the bugs from previous hotFixes and update. Now can you please resolve the issue with the trade chat always defaulting into Clan Tab even in groups while on a mission. Further more My screen flickers 4 or 5 times during the transition when I go into a mission and seeing my ship flying to the mission. This did not occure prior Harrow's update. ty

Edited by Zetkhon
Spell check

1 minute ago, RubenRosas said:

Is new, since the Harrow update, but it has been giving some troubles... actually Razer is a TennoCon sponsor =^P

Ah I see, but still would be nice to also support more vendors (if supported) :)

Thank you for fixing the camera thing in spy vaults...that was annoying. Also seems like both my miter and panthera are in working order once again, to a certain extent...

euphona and pandero still get disarming from panthera's disarming purity but since its so close to tennocon i guess we just have to live with it for another month...

and you fixed panthera so it could actually hit things with its primary fire so +1 buuuuuuut, no punch through on it with shred against enemies so idk -1, we're back where we were pre yesterday's patch really. At the very least though, more bugs getting fixed and things getting tweaked vs full on new content is a plus at this point in itself so...:thumbup:

37 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Changes:

• Optimized a number of PBR textures to improve frame-rate for remastered tilesets on slower PCs.

I'm still running into (very) noticable drops in frame rate in many earth missions (particularly in the water/foliage dense scenes) since the remaster. The rest of the game is still running perfectly. I figured maybe my system was weak so I pulled up gpu-z and saw my gpu usage wasn't even half. I could post a clip of it to youtube to illustrate what I'm seeing if that helps.

Beam thickness is the only thing that made the opticor worth a damn, and reducing it made the weapon vastly less usable. Trying to reduce charge time and beam radius at the same time won't fix this; it's supposed to be a giant laser cannon, so it's okay if it takes two seconds to fire, but when it does fire, it needs to clear the room.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixes

- Sonicor is not working properly on PvE (sometimes it doesn't hit the enemy - all the times it happened to me was against grineer, didn't test against others)

- Game is crashing a LOT during Jordas Veredict Stage 3 (yesterday I crashed 30 seconds before the end, managed to come back but didn't get rewards because I was probably flaggeed due to the crash/reconect).

1 hour ago, VentumMittens said:

Earth is still incredibly unoptimized. I just tried to go through it and it shot my memory use up to 90% and, while loading, shot my CPU use up too.
I also went from a solid 40-50 FPS to 15-25 FPS. 

I think DE should add a 'foliage quality' option to the display menu. Let us choose how much grass and plants we see littered across the ground.

Pre-remastered Earth, I could get 55-60fps, post remastering, I was barely able to hit 45fps. I haven't tried any missions since 21.0.5, about to hop in and try now, but I don't have high hopes for the tileset if we can't somewhat control how much is trying to be rendered in a tile at once.

Edit: Okay, I played a mission or two on Earth after 21.0.5, the smoothness of moving on the tileset has improved, but I'm still struggling to get to 45-50fps.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Tried out the opticor in the simulacrum and it works fine right now. It did hit reliably and the aoe now works every time as well even if it does not seem affected by multishot still and does pityful damage. BUT it works at least. Cannot wait for the beam thickness to be reimplemented and the buff for the chargetime is very nice.