Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.5

[DE]Danielle

Hmm, not sure if it is just me or not but  my Opticor isn't counting its full multishot like it should be still. Its got a little over 300% multishot but only ever does damage of two beams, sometimes one. Or at least the damage from only one or two beams shows. It used to be either 37-40something thousand in groups of three + splash damage, or just solid 120k or so. Now it only pops one damage number as if only one beam is doing damage

Despite never having any issues with any tile set before, even while recording, Earth is still choppy, no matter what settings I check/ un-check or change. The grass and rocks on certain individual tiles break consistently, turning completely black. This is most likely due to having too many pieces of grass trying to reference textures files that are either broken, non-existent, or just aren't being loaded properly. The water seems to be having the same issue, and is probably the root of the performance issues, due to having multiple overlapping textures, physics and all the scripts that come with it. I know its not an issue on my end, Skyrim/ Far Cry Primal/ PoE all run fine in HQ/HD/ with ENBs, what have you, with no changes. In fact, the lighting tweak yesterday seemed to do more, while the fix today had little visible impact.

Also, Synth targets are now broken, rolling through focus orbs will sometimes teleport you to a different spot in which they can spawn, you sometimes spawn into AW missions with no AW (which is kinda fun) and most annoyingly, Mirage's Immortal skin is no where to be found, despite the fact that I bought it a year ago and have it on her.

2 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

TennoCon Hype!!!

Can we see a fix for Spores in The Jordas Verdict? You cannot hit them sometimes for clients. They bug out when you are too close to them. Flying into them can get you stuck. Also Golem mis-placements is still an issue:

People in the post say to bullet jump, but those comments are highly inaccurate and show they dont use the mod. I have been doing Raids everyday and after Chains of Harrow, once I get shot even once I am stagger locked 95% of the time. Please look into this. @Wevi:wink: 

i can definitely vouche that quick thinking is far too punishing. especially if you have any kind of HOT (heal over time) effect on to keep pushing you over that 2 hp threshhold so you are just permanently locked down. its really unpleasant. i think it just needs a DR (deminishing return), or an ICD (internal cooldown) of a second or two so you dont just just massacred because you cant move.

@jragonsoul Great, we're comparing frames again, it's even against Trinity, who people already compare Oberon to.  Could we not?

Harrow's whole kit is strong and synergetic with itself, you can't compare a single skill across when it's meant to be ran with Harrow's other moves.  Also, it works with whatever OP weapon you want, which is something else not very relevant with Trinity (at least until she gets reworked.)

Looking forward to Opticor fixes coming through.  The beam thickness was GOOD, but I was massively disappointed when I couldn't hit certain enemies with Opticor, reguardless of distance, aim, or circumstance (I pretty much gave one Grineer Butcher a proctological exam trying to get the damn Opticor to hit him: no luck at all).

EDIT:  So, I think the issue may be with Heavy Caliber.  The visuals don't seem to shift much with it in the gun, but there are times when I feel like I'm missing completely despite the beam passing through it's body.  The issues with thickness may also have to do with an interaction there.

Edited by Cytobel

15 minutes ago, KainDarkfire said:

@jragonsoul Great, we're comparing frames again, it's even against Trinity, who people already compare Oberon to.  Could we not?

Harrow's whole kit is strong and synergetic with itself, you can't compare a single skill across when it's meant to be ran with Harrow's other moves.  Also, it works with whatever OP weapon you want, which is something else not very relevant with Trinity (at least until she gets reworked.)

It's only strong and synergetic with using him solo. In a groups he's not a good support. Also I will compare this SUPPORT frame to the other SUPPORT frames in the game. Oberon being compared to Trinity is also fair. I'm not comparing him to lets say Mesa or Rhino since he doesn't do what they do. Through Rhino has better CC and arguably gives a better buff (Affects all damage and not just weapon damage) but I didn't go there. If you don't want an apples to apples comparison what do you want? How are we supposed to get this frame in line with others if we feel he's lacking.

I want so much to love the frame and letting allies get the buff from and trigger his 2 and 3 is the perfect way to do make him good and linking his 3 to 50% affinity range (including vazarin buff) will make him great and not OP. It still requires you to watch buffs, and play smart but doesn't mean you have to out DPS the DPS frames.

the opticor charge time reduction is nice and all, but what about the crit chance? and for the daikyu? 

any charge time at all (and any slow firing weapons like snipers and semi auto rifles) is a good reason for a more reliable crit chance. please consider a 35% (87.5% modded) crit chance for opticor and daikyu. it is all we need for these 2 really slow charge weapons. we are not asking for red crits or even just 100% crit which is what they really call for.

if u have to decrease the daikyu's base dmg back to 350 and increase opticors charge rate back to 2.5s that is fine. the crit chance is more importance. noone likes a slow, hard to use weapon that randomly decides to not work.

Edited by Ragingwasabi

probably going to make a thread sometime soon but
The ack and brunt shield is inverted, so the inside of the shield is on the hand ect

The Lacera are held at the tail end of the weapon and appear....something like broken scissors
Inaros has a noticable problem agian with his default help crushing into itself
This also apply to equinox's cloth physics