Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synthesis target scanning bugged

rc1309

I've had the exact same issue trying to complete a mission that requires scanning. I can trap the target and try to scan it with the sythesis scanner and nothing happens, none of the red/green dots do anything.

Same problem. Doing The New Strange quest, I only need 1 more target. did 6 different missions. 2 exterminate, 2 spy and 2 capture missions on the specified planet. Synth targets spawned, I could trap them. but not scan. normal targets could still be scanned.

same

i even changed the synthesis target, since it was the boiler infested... i thought its marks was just misplaced or something

i got lancer, tried again and i didn't anything... and i need to scan to complete the riven's challenge

Confirmed, the same bug for me as well, the Synthesis target when trying scan will come back with "Target already scanned" and Won't scan at all, even if Targetting the weak points on Synthesis Target, I've completed mission and tried again with different loadouts and swapped out Helios, same results. The Video Above is 100% what happens when trying to scan targets. Cheers for the Vid Novx.

Same issue.

Cephalon Simaris target is non scanable. Scanner works on herbs without issues.

Maybe less new content hyperproduction and more polishing and not breaking the stuff that we already play the game for.

Edited by Smith2k
remembered on what the scanning works