Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synthesis target scanning bugged

rc1309

17 hours ago, rc1309 said:

Attempting to scan synthesis targets is bugged, tried scanning a detron crewman for Simaris, nothing happens when you hover over and click on the target points.

Have the same issue/
What weird about this issue is that Synthesis Scanner works on any other target unless it's a Cephalon Simaris synthesis target.

May as well throw my experience in here as well.
I was on a void mission, I think it was the Mot node. The synthesis target was able to be caught by the kinectic trap, and he was able to be killed, the orbs were just unable to be scanned. Other enemies were able to be scanned, as were other objects. This was the case for two other players in the session who attempted to scan him, the fourth player didn't attempt to scan the target. The target registered normal AI, and was able to be targeted by companions and sentinels as well. Upon both low health and death of the target, Simaris gave his usual reactions.

Hello,

the issue mentioned in this thread have been fixed already. The synthesis process works, maybe you need a refresher on how to do it ? if so go see simaris he has a mission that teach you how to do it.

Cordially.

• 1 month later...