Platinum Winners

Spoiler

Mistheart101
Vxrus_D
Avegantemos

Oberon Prime Access + 500 Ducats winner: DarkOverLord204

Fan Art Recap

See you next week!

Waiting for this Stream for a while. Some time around 10min before it begins local provider starts going slow numb. Tried to restart moden and I lost connection instead for almost two hours...

Edited by Duduminador

So failure on 2 out of 3 objectives with a room full of people to point you in the right direction while in operator mode and you still only barely managed to net the third objective. I'd also like to point out that by all rights the mission should have converted into an ext mission at that point too. I'd call this a total failure of operator mode. NOW can we get some development and change to this game mode?

Ladies... Learn.

Specially @[DE]Rebecca, go to 4:15 and you'll see what I was trying to tell you, in chat, to help you (using ALL CAPS). :facepalm:

(FYI: I didn't do or own this video, it belongs to its repective creator)

Also, @[DE]Mumbles thank you for featuring my fanart (once more) but I never asked/wrote: "Why is Naked Nick naked?" That should be self-evident... Because he's GORGEOUS! (Why would anyone hide that? lol) :crylaugh:

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666

Not to this topic. Can we get one of these threads up for the parts of Tennocon pieces?

Since their STILL doesn't exist some kind of input thread up anywhere for the youtube videos, I'd like to make a request of the Eidolon video. Please isolate Steve's voice and amplify it please. I've watched this thing about a dozen times trying to hear what he's saying, but I can't hear half of it because half the audio quality off his mic garbage.

Edited by Cortanis

On 7/7/2560 at 7:08 AM, [DE]Mumbles said:

Thanks for tuning in!

Platinum Winners

Reveal hidden contents

Mistheart101
Vxrus_D
Avegantemos

Oberon Prime Access + 500 Ducats winner: DarkOverLord204

Fan Art Recap

See you next week!

Hahhahahaahha.........hmmmm anyway if i got nikana riven mod.........i want to kill enemy....................die.......