Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black squares/screen on enemy kill.

WalterDV

I'm not sure where i should post this but, i found what i think is a bug. Sometimes, or several times in a row, when i kill somebody this happen

http://imgur.com/a/6mVV8

In that case i was leveling the glaxion in hidron. This start when the u21 was implemented and usually happens when i make a kill from close to mid range with a weapon that make the body's explode or generate some particles. If it helps i could record the (What i think is) bug.

Sorry for bad english. If this is not a game problem maybe there is some fix that i can do to avoid that problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm...maybe this is the same thing as mentioned in the other thread - getting black screen flickers, I really can´t remember if it was while killing an enemy, but hey, what else are you doing on a Warframe map ? So maybe this is somehow related to the other black screen for a split second issue ???

Dont really know, i did some more testing and i notice that it happen a lot more often when the weapon or power that i use freezes the target and explode. Like, maybe is that effect that trigger it. At least i try with glaxion, sibear and frost abilities and almost always happen. Without cold proc happen is more rare. Could you link me the thread? I think is the same that im getting.