The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Iron Skin and Focus

kyori

I am presently formaing my Rhino Prime and I notice his beautiful saint seiya gold iron skin is messed up after activating focus. It even return to the no-iron-skin look after being invisible (naramon) and visible again. While amidst all those visual defects, iron skin is still active.

Could this be fixed?

Although it doesn't affect the skill but visually it is just unbearable lol. Maybe this can be classified as fashionframe malfunction.... it affects fashionframe! lol

51 minutes ago, kyori said:

I am presently formaing my Rhino Prime and I notice his beautiful saint seiya gold iron skin is messed up after activating focus. It even return to the no-iron-skin look after being invisible (naramon) and visible again. While amidst all those visual defects, iron skin is still active.

Could this be fixed?

Although it doesn't affect the skill but visually it is just unbearable lol. Maybe this can be classified as fashionframe malfunction.... it affects fashionframe! lol

I know is not 100% related to your post, but is Naramon's invisibility bonus (Shadow Step) still working for you after the Harrow update? Because I can't make it work for me anymore, actually I don't know if the other buffs (Deadly Intent or Strategic Execution) were actually working.... I was thinking "Ok, once the big reveal of TennoCon is made, I'm sure it will involve the Focus System improvement... but if Shadow Step is still working for you then it's just another nasty bug... I'll appreciate any hint ^^

15 minutes ago, RubenRosas said:

I know is not 100% related to your post, but is Naramon's invisibility bonus (Shadow Step) still working for you after the Harrow update? Because I can't make it work for me anymore, actually I don't know if the other buffs (Deadly Intent or Strategic Execution) were actually working.... I was thinking "Ok, once the big reveal of TennoCon is made, I'm sure it will involve the Focus System improvement... but if Shadow Step is still working for you then it's just another nasty bug... I'll appreciate any hint ^^

Yes it is working for me.

17 hours ago, kyori said:

What would that be? I have encountered no issue with loki invisibility + focus.

it's clearly visual. After being invisible and activating zenurik i am no longer invisible on my screen, enemies don't see me but you appear on the screen not cloacked.

1 hour ago, --RV--D4VE- said:

it's clearly visual. After being invisible and activating zenurik i am no longer invisible on my screen, enemies don't see me but you appear on the screen not cloacked.

Interesting. That has never happened to me before.