Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newer clan, Newer people! (Clan rank 8)

Harikir1

Hey guys! 

~~~~~~~~~

Were recruiting for the weekend to find fresh new faces to join us here at Da Pham! 

Were a very small clan containing 5 people, all of which are active and very close friends. There are few requirements, but most importantly were looking for people that are active. 

We also have a discord! Of course, you'll need to join this to be able to be granted initiation. simply by replying to this forum post requesting i send you an invite to the discord. (You do not have to talk, or even talk all the time. its there so we can inform you of recent changes and or news, as well as keep in touch with our small community)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a couple of side notes, there are a few extra things that we plan on doing in the future.

These things include; YouTube recording, Major farming rotation groups (Co-leaders and i will be taking people on major farming rotations), Going for lengthy survival and defense, constantly taking Captura scenes. We are also helping with builds on frames and weapons! So don't be afraid to ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also provided are ways to move up in the ranks, and a list of people who are ranked as well as the ranking system.

Ways to move up: You are able to move up by being active, showing you are contributing to the clan, as well as being an active chat member, discord member and a proactive, friendly and 11/10 community member.

Newborn Phammie: None

New Phammie: snowmanairsoftgaming, Probiscuit12

Phammie: A_Tenno_In_Maroon, Hayter12, Laxus75

Da Real Phammie: Wparker, Reptkota

Pham Leader: Mini44

Pham Officer: None

Pham Phattie: Scandard, FunyonFroto, FreedomIncarnate, Spruce1565, Scarface306

Pham Lord: The.Fram3.226

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gallery: We do plenty of Captura! Feel free to ask for feats :)

214475b16ff204602d193603919d53ad.png447c49368957634b0e6d626370eea738.png9e1f5999d18b3e10678a9ea156aec811.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(were also based in multiple timezones, and were not looking for anything specific. I myself is in pacific standard, so do let me know your timezone and we can conform to it)

I will check this regularly, so no need to worry about late replies :)

Edited by the.fram3.226
To add more content :)

2 hours ago, Laxus75 said:

Hey i'm a new player mr4, and I'm looking for a clan, this one looks like it would be nice.

Discord: ryan#3434

Good to see that you want to play! Ill send you a request and an invite in very soon. see you on!

4 hours ago, olidador said:

hello im a veteran player kinda bored and without clan if you guys want i can hop in and help

discord and ingame name :olidador

Good to know! please add the #0000 into the name for discord so i can add you!

4 minutes ago, snowmanairsoftgaming said:

Hi, I'm a new player looking for a clan since all my mates ditched playing warframe.

Discord: kieransnow01#005

Sure thing! ill get you in and get an interview goin!

Hi, installing the game again after taking a year break, im going to be noobish due to the fact ill have to relearn everything again.  Wondering if I could get an invite to find people to play with again

MR: 3

Discord: scarface306#7338

Edited by scarface306
had to add additional info

2 hours ago, scarface306 said:

Hi, installing the game again after taking a year break, im going to be noobish due to the fact ill have to relearn everything again.  Wondering if I could get an invite to find people to play with again

MR: 3

Discord: scarface306#7338

getting right on it! invite will be sent soon and reserving an interview time :)

On 7/17/2017 at 4:00 AM, Wezza said:

hi i am a relatively new player and am looking for a clan. I am a player from Hong Kong, and is active at least once a week.

Discord: wesleychak#4165

Sent you a request on discord Wesley! Go ahead and accept at any time :)

On 7/17/2017 at 2:30 PM, Spruce1565 said:

Hey! I'm new to Warframe, Rank 3. I dig it, but I need regular folks to group with. Send me a message! :)

Discord: Preston C.#6831

Send a discord request Preston :) go ahead and accept and well get you in the channels

On 7/18/2017 at 0:28 AM, casualgaminggamer said:

hello I am quite new to warframe Rank 4. and I would like to join I will not hide the fact that I am 12 but I like to think myself as atleast a bit mature.

Discord: Omppusolttu#4286#4286#4286

Need a different discord tag bud, do an edit or accept friend request on warframe for me to get you in :)

14 hours ago, Kisslily said:

Hello! I'm ranked 6! Still kinda a noob if that's cool and I'm really interested in joining! IGN is same as here. My discord is Rieranight #5079 I believe.

sounds good! ill shoot you a request and added you on discord. cant wait to see you on!

Sup I am a new player u could say I'm MR9 could say new player cause I haven't play since update 13 looking to come back to warframe and join a clan since my old clan is pretty much dead my discord is Peoplescan#4697 if u will have me. Not at home atm I'm at work but I have discord on my phone.

Edited by peoplescan

1 hour ago, peoplescan said:

Sup I am a new player u could say I'm MR9 could say new player cause I haven't play since update 13 looking to come back to warframe and join a clan since my old clan is pretty much dead my discord is Peoplescan#4697 if u will have me. Not at home atm I'm at work but I have discord on my phone.

Hey Co lead here just sent you an inv over discord, accept me when ever so we can get into the details :)