Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.6

[DE]Glen

7 minutes ago, [DE]Glen said:

Fixed chat text not appearing while in gameplay in some cases

Thanks, especially for this one; that was very annoying. Still need to address chat defaulting to clan chat rather than squad chat when loading into a mission, and being unable to auto-complete @mentions of users who are clearly in chat (namely in Region), forcing you to have to manually type their (sometimes complicated) names.

Cycuta Prime sigil (and probably Velorum Prime sigil, though I don't own it) still aren't properly metallic, contrary to Update 21 patch notes.

The textures on this cosmetic, which your players paid $50 for, have been broken for almost a year AT LEAST.

Could this please get looked at again?

v3JQ1ug.png

Just now, drdreiy said:

Add more colors for kubrows. Kavats have all sorts of colors

They both use the same colors. There are no kavat colors or kubrow colors; just animal colors in general. Certain colors come bundled with a kavat fur pattern or kubrow fur pattern, but that doesn't mean they're restricted to kubrows or kavats.

Although I certainly wouldn't mind the introduction of more animal fur colors in general.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Glen said:
  • Optimized away 1MB of reserve memory.

• Fixed the Synthesis Scanner not scanning Simaris targets

Really...1MB... are you sure that correct because is 1MB even worth the effort...

And I can finally finish my synthesis targets...

I appreciate the changes and fixes, but I know a lot of people would like to do JV without wanting to gouge their eyes out. I know raids aren't a priority, but it'd be nice if JV wasn't near unplayable.

• Host melee damaging Spore
  • Spores occasionally not moving at all
  • Invisible wall that only host can go through during first section of raid
  • Panel in center occasionally being impossible to hack during first section
  • Preformance in first section reading as low or halted despite all vaporizers being full
  • Elevator going down despite being covered by Vaporizer field
  • Esophages only accepting host entry
  • Vaporizer in the orange container sometimes not moving during third section

Please take these into consideration.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Glen said:

Changes:

• Harrow's Covenant now applies to Companions.

Neat. Any chance we can have Covenant apply to downed allies? I know they don't need the invulnerability, but I often use Covenant when I'm reviving someone and it would be nice if they could benefit from the crit buff.

Edited by UvBenServed

Would there be any chance of having this addressed as well? I know it mainly comes down to being an aesthetic thing, but it's a bit weird seeing the shields for sword & shield weapons being misaligned from where they should be (or in the case of Harrow, misaligned and being worn backwards).

Edited by Neo_Ganryu

8 minutes ago, BrashMandicoot said:

Please set default in-game chat to squad chat and not clan chat.

Yes, this, please. I never see squad chat while on a mission because it doesn't automatically go there. I have to remember every single time I go on a mission to set it to squad chat.

Can you fix the fact that when you join a mission you get put into clan chat. It's not only dumb but very annoying as most people don't realize this and can't see what you're typing to them. If this was an "intended" feature, then it's one of the worst ones in a while.

18 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Still no fix for Quick Thinking being more brutal with staggering as per:

Also The Jordas Verdict still has a few bugs:

- Jordas Golem not docking properly and can result in a force quit due to hitboxes colliding.

- Spores can be very buggy for clients and can result in players passing through them or being unable to hit/push them.

For the love of god just remove the stagger as what is the point of calling it "Quick Thinking" if you are prevented from being able to move when it activates? That doesn't seem like quick thinking to me. And it makes the mod do more harm than good...

27 minutes ago, Noktin said:

Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.

I honestly think this is to avoid minor spoilers for new players who just stumble on some late-game videos (seeing new stuff will make them inquire about said stuff and might get them accidentally spoiled.)