Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.6

[DE]Glen

4 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

• Harrow's Covenant now applies to Companions.

If only they replaced "Covenant" with Thurible and "Companions" with kills done by allies, then Harrow would be pretty on point right now.

When will they fix a number of weapons not confirming hits on enemies (i.e: Javlok), especially visible when said enemies are balled up in Nidus' Larva, or any similar clustering of enemies?

Also I'm under the assumption that the builds seem to keep having unfixed things from older builds seeping in (i.e: Earth excavation being unplayable). That fissure needs to be clogged.

I've also been having a problem with drop rates for Ivara's neuroptics and Sorties - namely Rivens (5x Ayatans + 1x 4k Endo, IN A ROW, alongside three lenses which I have little to no use or interest in). 
On that subject I'm still curious as to how/when the implementation of a Sortie Currency system will be a thing to combat the generally horrendous drop rates in general, and of course to get what we want rather than something that's worth two runs in Hierarchon.

5 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

dafuq?

also thanks for the fixes. 

*patiently waits for dark split sword rivens to get fixed*

i am not patient at all. every day they are costing everyone plate who got it.... like if i sold it when i got it. would of made ton of plate... now its off by like 200plate... its stupid they should of give us differnt riven melee mods.... and a buy plate discount or some thing... cuz this REALLY sucks

5 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

Fixed a broken foliage material that could cause some graphics drivers to crash.

Oh my god was this what was crashing my Kernel so often? I seriously hope so. I couldn't play a proper mission without worrying about the crash.

I met some bugs: i was spawned outside of the map when i joined a game/ screen flickering when i begin a mission/ memory leak-when i begin a mission and someone join in mid-game it begin lagging really bad to the point my pc almost freeze