Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.6

[DE]Glen

The Operator hairs are still clipping when you look at them from behind and it's really annoying because I spent 30 Plat on two hairstyles that ended up being broken. .-.

THERES STILL A HOST MIGRATION PROBLEM. SOME OF YOUR PLAYERS CANT JOIN GAMES WITH THERE FRIENDS OR ANYONE ELSE.. YOU GUYS HAVE TO GET THIS FIGURED OUT. IT RUINS THIS EXTREMELY FUN GAME WHEN YOU HAVE TO PLAY SOLO 99% OF THE TIME 

Spoiler

Ever since this update, game has been freezing, audio works fine, squad members say that I move around, but on my screen it is frozen. It forces me to alt+F4 and rejoin the squad.

This caused me to re-download the game, as well as my graphic drivers(Note though that 4Mbps DSL internet in South Africa is beyond terrible - 300+-Kbps Download speed)

At this point it is still happening, but if run in windowed mode it seems to be happening less often.

Please have a look into this as it seems to be more than just myself(several people on the discord I run have similar issues)

Thanks for the other fixes though!

Out of interest, is it just me who's not turned up a single mag/rhino relic since the hotfix even though I'm hitting all the usual relic farming spots I was getting them from previously? Wondering if my RNG is terrible or if a drop table got bugged up.

Gee, I wish we had a convenient way of being able to check whether something has vanished from a drop table with the latest hotfix... (The DE drop table site has no date of latest update, and they said it would only be updated with major patches, not each hotfix.)

Edited by Zendadaist

How about fixing the focus schools cause every time I pick them up and the timer is up I get 0 focus every time. Also, the mods I got from Ambulas Reborn show up on my mod inventory but they don't show on my mod selection. For example, when I wanted to add Fulmination to my Lex Prime it doesn't show up.

Hi Good day [DE] I not getting able to play any missions everytime i load in the mission there keep saying that the mission complete and i just getting to played the missson and i always getting connection problems to host 24/7 in every mission  can u please fix that for me please  [DE]  :D

Please fix Thrown melee's(namely orvius) because there are times when you switch to melee as your main weapon, hitting E forces ONLY spin slashes, and it doesn't correct itself even when changing out weapons.

I thought it was just with Harrow that it happened to(which it does now, 100% of the time for me, and yes I verified all files and such), but it happens with other frames as well, orvius 100% of the time regardless the frame, and other thrown melee's rarely.  Please fix it.

Edited by Alanthier

"Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly.."

Been having this all day yesterday and Saturday. I just want to play warframe again. ;-;

EDIT: It was just our internet that blocked something from Warframe.

Edited by Kazixis

-'THE HYENA PACK' codex entry

-Derelic competition on solar map has reset while U21 deployed in ODE ODA ODMD.

-Due to Iron Wake solar map cannot be complete (1 node-IW cannot be unlocked, this makes sending extractors on earth impossible as well)

Please fix the old and well known bugs like unable to complete Fragments which where blocked by simultaneous scanning with scanner and helios, codex entry of security camera, and the missing doubled o

after this patch the game do not load and it take forever and it never load to any mission and its not a pc problem it was working fine and my pc is

Core i5
ram 6GB 
AMD R7(8750M)(2GB) 

is there any help for my problem 

Edited by DusTspirit

On 07/07/2017 at 10:46 PM, [DE]Glen said:

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.6

Fixes:

• Fixed the Synthesis Scanner not scanning Simaris targets.

Thanks for the fix ! Getting whooped by the level 30 eviscerator I was desperately trying to scan was bit of an issue.

Edited by zallified

On 7/8/2017 at 7:03 PM, GeeSlim43 said:

and does anyone know if this host migration thing happens on console cuz i might have to switch 

Yes it still happens DE can't really do anything about it as it's not technically a glitch it's on your internet provider's end. If your connection suddenly drops in Warframe for a few seconds that is enough to cause a host migration.

3 hours ago, DusTspirit said:

after this patch the game do not load and it take forever and it never load to any mission and its not a pc problem it was working fine and my pc is

Core i5
ram 6GB 
AMD R7(8750M)(2GB) 

is there any help for my problem 

It's a problem across all systems sometimes it hits you sometimes it doesn't. I have the issue on 8GB of RAM, on an AMD FX 6200 (6 core) with an AMD Radeon R7 200 (4GB). It's very spotty with who it hits I've seen people on even better machines such as i7 with even more RAM and titans having the same issue. Sometimes I get no issues with loading myself other times I do; but it is across all systems. Hope there's a fix figured soon since it only started when Harrow came out.

This may have already been mentioned, but two lines of trade chat are showing up at the bottom of my screen when on missions, scrolling by, outside of a chat box. There does not seem to be any way to access chat of any kind when this happens.

Also, still struggling with getting the game to play as smooth as it was on earth prior to the graphics update, though I am close at this point. I really wish there was some way to reduce the ground clutter a bit.

You guys also buried some of the chests on earth in some of the tiles. I know where they are, so I still open them up, but they would be invisible to new players without some kind of loot mod I would expect.

31 minutes ago, Yakuza.Shogun said:

http://imgur.com/a/Q7eDE

Why just one message ? No melee riven mod ?

Did you buy Harrow with platinum before completing the quest?

That is the only way to get a melee riven from Chains of Harrow, own the Warframe (with plat since you get the only blueprint for Harrow by doing the quest) before completing the quest.