Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.6

[DE]Glen

Ok. I have gotten to use harrow for quite a bit now and i must say some things. He is a great frame to use. Wonderful even. But uh.... Is it possible to make his 3rd (thurible) affinity range and not a set range like his other two abilities?

And one other thing. That fact that he has to do the killing to heal or give energy to others is kinda bad. Especially when your allies have aoe's that clears rooms in an instance.

And here is an idea i thought of. Harrow can give energy and health back to allies. But what if his 1st ability can give shields back too? Make it and augment mod with 50% effectiveness if you want but whether you guys take on the suggestions or not is up too you. I only wish for the whole killing factor to be changed. Otherwise I'm using him as a solo frame. I love the work you guys did with harrow though. It's amazing.

Oh and before i forget. There is no animation for harrow channelling his thurible while wall hanging. It's just him standing up on a wall channelling

@DE.Rebecca @[DE]Glen  please let the animators know about the harrow wall hang channel

Edited by BlueTunicLink

On 07/07/2017 at 9:46 PM, --Q--Voltage said:

Still no fix for Quick Thinking being more brutal with staggering as per:

Also The Jordas Verdict still has a few bugs:

- Jordas Golem not docking properly and can result in a force quit due to hitboxes colliding.

- Spores can be very buggy for clients and can result in players passing through them or being unable to hit/push them.

Dude, give it a rest.

12 minutes ago, tyrannicaltyrant said:

Dude, give it a rest.

Change does not just happen. There is precedent that these things do get looked at. I made a change to raids months ago due to a well documented bug report. Never give up!

So far so good i must say, Though DE is known for letting a lot of bugs and glitches go under the radar for long periods of time, we know they work hard at getting the game more appealing to new players, sure the long time players don't exactly have MUCH to do in terms of end game content, but in time i hope we can get that as well.

Z7lBtui.png

没想到de也有不爽不药丸系列i_f08.png?t=20140803

de看来是technocon还没嗨完i_f12.png?t=20140803

disconnection

disconnection

disconnection

Host migration

Host migration

Host migration

not me

but everyone I see

Edited by e11story

Not sure if this is intended or not so sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

Trying out Growing power aura on Harrow, I realized that the strength bonus only affects Thurible energy/kill when it is within the bonus window. if the Thurible is still charging after the bonus has finished, the shown energy/kill still shows like its affected by the Growing Power aura, but when deactivating Thurible, the resulting energy/kill is fewer than the shown energy/kill.

(Does this also happens on Harrow's Covenant? since the crit chance comes after the invulnerability)

1. Deactivating thurible after growing power aura bonus window finished, notice that the shown energy/kill is 25.1 but the resulting energy/kill is 19.8.

tkFoAPn.jpg

NBtlixe.jpg

2. Deactivating thurible before growing power aura bonus window finished, notice that the shown and resulting energy/kill is the same that is 12.0.

NZX9CNZ.jpg

ETeHdlh.jpg