Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50 starting plat

MoyuTheTrinity

I sorta wasted my plat on the first day I played.

I am regreting it so much right now

I could have had extra warframe slots or more weapon slots.

Instead I rushed the build of a Conorus sword... and bought an orkid reactor the next week or 2 they had 5 alerts with orkid reacotrs......

I am not a noob anymore and yet the account is ruined from a free to play stand point ;3;

Is there any way I can redeam myself DE and get 50 total Platinum back?

I'm in a similar position, spent most of my starting platinum unlocking both my Warframe and Cronus once it was level 15.

Then they changed the system to allow unlocking with items from alerts, would be interested know if they would allow refunding on starting platinum without doing a full wipe come end of Beta.

just make a new account or spend some money for more plat no reason to have them go through so much work to refund 50 plat because of the choices you guys made..

Lack of information on their part to educate their players on the topic of something so valuable to free2play

I might not feel as bad it they had a way to obtain platinum ingame

but you can not

No crafting it

No finding it from some uber rare drop

No buying it with credits

I hope in the future they will have a way to obtain currency for free players so not to alienate us dooming f2p to be weaker then people who can actualy get a creditcard or paypal. Did you know to get a prepaied visa from walmart requiers your social security number to activate it now I didn't

Now i have 20 dollars of uslessness on a card I am not allowed to use for security reasons.

I think they should make it at least 100 plats for the new players, and maybe throw in a couple extra warframe/weapon slots as well. And not to forget, some simple warning like "Your choice will be final, you won't be able to change it once you select a warframe" and a short tiny video demonstration of the starter warframes' skills and such, much like Diablo 3 did back then. Honestly I think that would be fair, if not generous.

But I'm against making everything completely free and/or craftable.

They need to make money, and I need stuff to spend my platinium on rather than grinding forever for them one way or the other. If it was only craftable I probably wouldn't spend anything nor bother grind for it, but that's just me, call me selfish if you like. Most F2P games don't even give this many options to the player as we have in Warframe Beta right now.

Edited by CapricaSix

I'm not aware of any way to get a refund and my understanding is that there is not a planned wipe but you might be able to request one.

I do think this points out some of the things they need to fix in the game. You shouldn't have to farm warframe blueprints for one, just farm the materials. For another, orokin catalysts and reactors need to be fixed. The method of getting them for free is entirely too random. It can be a hard process, but a person needs to be able to feel like they are making progress towards getting one. Whether it be a huge credit cost, or you get a blueprint, or some other method, a person needs to feel like they're making progress towards getting an orokin reactor/catalyst, not just waiting to get lucky. Finally, I think slots should go. Seriously, who only wants two warframes? It's a way of making money I strongly disagree with. If they really want to limit your slots, why not at least let you "bank" or put the other warframe in "storage"? Say, you have two warframes, you buy a third, you put one of the other two into "storage" and it is locked there for at least a week. This would happen everytime you moved a warframe or weapon into storage.

So yeah, that's my two cents. Still a great game :-)

Edited by cypherhalo

Lack of information on their part to educate their players on the topic of something so valuable to free2play

I might not feel as bad it they had a way to obtain platinum ingame

but you can not

No crafting it

No finding it from some uber rare drop

No buying it with credits

I hope in the future they will have a way to obtain currency for free players so not to alienate us dooming f2p to be weaker then people who can actualy get a creditcard or paypal. Did you know to get a prepaied visa from walmart requiers your social security number to activate it now I didn't

Now i have 20 dollars of uslessness on a card I am not allowed to use for security reasons.

Why would you buy a prepaid visa from Wal-Mart?

Take a look at "6 other options". Listed there is "ultimate game card". Wal-Mart is an ultimate game card retailer. If they do not carry it, ask a manager if you can order one.

I think they should make it at least 100 plats for the new players, and maybe throw in a couple extra warframe/weapon slots as well. And not to forget, some simple warning like "Your choice will be final, you won't be able to change it once you select a warframe" and a short tiny video demonstration of the starter warframes' skills and such, much like Diablo 3 did back then. Honestly I think that would be fair, if not generous.

But I'm against making everything completely free and/or craftable.

They need to make money, and I need stuff to spend my platinium on rather than grinding forever for them one way or the other. If it was only craftable I probably wouldn't spend anything nor bother grind for it, but that's just me, call me selfish if you like. Most F2P games don't even give this many options to the player as we have in Warframe Beta right now.

Yes they can still make money even if plats where craftable

you make it very slow way for people to get your money free

they will soon buy it to save time

lets sayfor 500 rubido and 500 alloy 2 nurodes and 2 cells you can make 10 plats in 1 day crafting time with a buying the blue print costing 25k and finishing it costs 25k

thats alot of rare matirial + a day with the limitation of only being able to craft it once a day

that gives free players a chance to save up for pay 2 win stuff like helmets and reactors if the alerts ahavent been to kind