Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 9

On 7/23/2017 at 4:00 AM, AzureTerra said:

Its whatever colour your Accent is set to

Unfortunately this still doesn't fix the issue that your skin gets blanketed by your iron skin's color. I don't know about the rest of you but I buy the skins to show them off not just stare at it in my Lisette

Edited by S0V3REiGN

37 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Unfortunately this still doesn't fix the issue that your skin gets blanketed by your iron skin's color. I don't know about the rest of you but I buy the skins to show them off not just stare at it in my Lisette

As well as you can't see skins on frames that spend most of their time invisible, especially Loki and Ash. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(I asked awhile ago to have an option to disable that visual effect or replace it with something else like Ash's black and white 'vision' instead but alas)

Can we please have the new tenno gen stuff if its ready to be shipped out, you showed us at tenno con and from what we saw they didn't have much left on them to clear, I know it doesn't take more than 24-48 hours to authorize submissions into steams workshop given how easy it is to submit content for other games, if consoles are holding us up again because DE wants to do an all platform release your gonna annoy the PC community with the delay, its fine that consoles get tennogen items but we shouldn't have to wait on the PC end for microsoft and sony to get their crap together with whatever contracts system they need to authorize per release.

On 7/24/2017 at 9:59 AM, Knight_Ex said:

Can we please have the new tenno gen stuff if its ready to be shipped out, you showed us at tenno con and from what we saw they didn't have much left on them to clear, I know it doesn't take more than 24-48 hours to authorize submissions into steams workshop given how easy it is to submit content for other games, if consoles are holding us up again because DE wants to do an all platform release your gonna annoy the PC community with the delay, its fine that consoles get tennogen items but we shouldn't have to wait on the PC end for microsoft and sony to get their crap together with whatever contracts system they need to authorize per release.

Agreed. As a console player myself I think it is silly for DE to release tennogen at the same time for all platforms. If the assets are ready to patch into the pc build then why wait? 

That being said, I think a lot more goes into it than you or I know. I think there's a lot of behind-the-scenes tweaks and fixes that de makes to the accepted skins.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

Agreed. As a console player myself I think it is silly for DE to release tennogen at the same time for all platforms. If the assets are ready to patch into the pc build then why wait? 

That being said, I think a lot more goes into it than you or I know. I think there's a lot of behind-the-scenes tweaks and fixes that de makes to the accepted skins.

pc is the testing ground to see if there are any missed bugs. a good example is ivara's yokai skin which had a texture issue when released on pc and had several fixes applied to it.

4 hours ago, Wrum said:

it should release about a month after its announcement you guys still have some time to wait.

Probably just a few more weeks...Announcement was July 8th, so probably will drop on all platforms with the next console patch in mid august? Really hope it's closer to early August...

Just now, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Ikr? they mentioned that its coming this summer in the last pime time but thats it.... some of us are becoming impatient...

you ever think that's your own problem? lmfao. learn to chill, the game isn't going anywhere 😂

10 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

im not mad lol. just a little impatient considering they have already set the date for the next round of tennogen... its also been a while since they announced the winners, and The game might not be going anywhere, but I am soooooo. 

that's still your problem is the thing. the ppl at DE aren't gonna release it on your schedule lolol

1 minute ago, (PS4)Noiverns said:

that's still your problem is the thing. the ppl at DE aren't gonna release it on your schedule lolol

well maybe de could at least tell us a more clear date on the next round of tennogen instead of saying sometime this summer.

wanting a clear date on the next round of tennogen isn't a problem, its information that us players deserve to hear.

3 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

well maybe de could at least tell us a more clear date on the next round of tennogen instead of saying sometime this summer.

wanting a clear date on the next round of tennogen isn't a problem, its information that us players deserve to hear.

They probably dont give a clear date because they dont have a clear date.

DE try to give them soon as possible but  there are many things that need to be done, including legal agreements and verification that need to be done between DE, steam and creators and then (because they will probably release everything on all platforms at the same time) between DE and Sony/Microsoft.

Edited by lukinu_u