Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 9

Does anyone actually have a link to the post showing that DE said it would only come in a cert form.

I know I'm being a bit picky but I am kind of hoping for it to come out in a hotfix, otherwise we will either have to wait for it to come out in PoE (which wouldn't be until after a month roughly (October)) or until we get the Round 10. Either way it is just a pick pain in the a**.

On 8/27/2017 at 2:53 AM, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Does anyone actually have a link to the post showing that DE said it would only come in a cert form.

I know I'm being a bit picky but I am kind of hoping for it to come out in a hotfix, otherwise we will either have to wait for it to come out in PoE (which wouldn't be until after a month roughly (October)) or until we get the Round 10. Either way it is just a pick pain in the a**.

Just go to their twitters. Danielle's and/or Taylor's.

It's funny how they said we'd get tennogen on the next build that goes through cert, yet in the primetime last week Megan said that some of the hydroid changes that came with hydroid prime had to go through cert...so why tennogen couldn't have gotten added is beyond me.

Can you please PLEASE fix equinox, first tennogen that i ever bought, you can color half the metal parts the helmet metal parts stay silver. like what? thats not even close to working as intended.. can i get a refund or do you plan on fixing?

On 8/30/2017 at 1:48 AM, (Xbox One)swag husky bro said:

my only question is when?....i have been waiting for a skin for equinox for about a year now...so as you can guess Im getting really hyped

Well they said it is going to be in the next major update. Surprise that is PoE, which PC will get some time in September. Since it usually takes them about a month to send it to cert we probably won't get it til October. In other words we will be lucky to get round 9 before round 10 shows up on all systems.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Well they said it is going to be in the next major update. Surprise that is PoE, which PC will get some time in September. Since it usually takes them about a month to send it to cert we probably won't get it til October. In other words we will be lucky to get round 9 before round 10 shows up on all systems.

Nah. We'll get it in like 2 weeks. They do an update about every month. 

On 9/6/2017 at 3:00 AM, TheGodofWiFi said:

Has round 9 still not come to consoles yet? Damn I feel for you guys. 

Yep, still waiting. On the flip side I at least have an excuse to try out Destiny 2 while I wait for October to come with its day of the dead goodness.

Maybe even a Nekros Deluxe skin too.

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Yep, still waiting. On the flip side I at least have an excuse to try out Destiny 2 while I wait for October to come with its day of the dead goodness.

Maybe even a Nekros Deluxe skin too.

nah, I think were getting mag first. but on the flip side I get to mush up mag deluxe and graxx?