Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 9

And no surprise nearly everything made by Faven PS made it in, But a huge congratulations to Yatus, enjoy a long and overdue victory but ultra disappointing to not see that sweet Oberon Cernunnos helmet make it in, that was the one thing I was ultra looking forward to.

so when's round 10? XD

I like all the new skins but Definitely liking nyx and mag skin the most. Thanks to the creators for your hard work. I will buy all of them as soon as it drops.

also @[DE]Taylor is it ok if you guys throw in the nyx and mirage Graxx skin and the Oberon "unicorn" helmet in with this batch of tennogen for consoles please? Been wanting to buy those for a while.. well all the old tennogen actually.. lol

Edited by (XB1)Slimm qp ReapeR

9 hours ago, Vulbjorn said:

Woo, thanks for picking my Nyx! Can't wait to see it in-game!

Can't wait to see all the little xenomorphs running around xD

Seriously tho, she has some amazing skins now, too bad that there's not that much use for nyx herself.

19 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

TennoCon 2017 has arrived, and with it came the announcement of TennoGen Round 9.

There were so many incredible creations that we had the joy of reviewing. Here's the final list of all the amazing accepted pieces:

Warframe Skins

Syandanas

Alt Helmets

If your favourite wasn’t included in this round, don’t worry! We actively give feedback to pieces that are close to being in-game ready to help them get accepted next time. 

Thanks for all of your hard work and passion, Tenno!

[DE]Taylor
:community:

When is it coming out?

Whys it even called a "round" when you already know x amount of graxx anything is going to get in and x amount of other creators making something thats not same same is missing out.. again. Not a personal slam before people get their knickers in a twist but honestly, it seems really unfair that a whole "set" is being basically granted to one person while the rest sit hoping to get even one in.

Definitely getting the Equinox skin, been waiting awhile for that one! @[DE]Taylor Is there any chance that consoles will get older Tennogen? I would be really happy if you guys could get Volt's Thales helmet in next round, pretty pleeese?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=565547113

Edited by (XB1)DomTheKilleur

5 hours ago, Zanchak said:

Whys it even called a "round" when you already know x amount of graxx anything is going to get in and x amount of other creators making something thats not same same is missing out.. again. Not a personal slam before people get their knickers in a twist but honestly, it seems really unfair that a whole "set" is being basically granted to one person while the rest sit hoping to get even one in.

I don't think it's based on the author, style or anything like that.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but the main criteria seems to be that skins are ready to 'import' in the game or not. I also guess that skins that look closer to the original and don't have 'excessive' new parts are easier to get to work in game which is why there seems to be little to no issue with graxx skins.

We have enough Excalibur stuff.

When it comes to cosmetics it's never 'enough' :D

Seriously tho. If I won't count DE's own skins, all except for Caduto look the same. It's literally just different textures and patterns. Just because he has more than other frames doesn't mean he 'has it better'. 

Edited by -Temp0-

47 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

I don't think it's based on the author, style or anything like that.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but the main criteria seems to be that skins are ready to 'import' in the game or not. I also guess that skins that look closer to the original and don't have 'excessive' new parts are easier to get to work in game which is why there seems to be little to no issue with graxx skins.

Yeah what matters (in broad terms) is ready to import, visual style, and theme.

The theme of Graxx is grineer of course. And Faven does a very good job at making them so they are ready to go. So now visual style is left. And then you just get that the graxx line is very much grineer themed yet still in a very stylish way.

So they are just good