Jump to content
Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Recommended Posts

On 08/07/2017 at 11:40 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Mmmmmm right OK. What was the final consensus for those of us (myself included) who had already purchased the previous skin? Last we heard was that you were looking into options but nothing was made public, to my knowledge.

Not salty, just curious :satisfied:

Edited by Juvieus_Kaine
edited
Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, an Equinox skin. 

As much as I have come to love Equinox's abilities, I can never get my Equinox to look good. The color distribution was just hard to work with. Hopefully this skin will fix that.

Edited by Plasmaface
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/07/2017 at 7:56 AM, Juvieus_Kaine said:

Mmmmmm right OK. What was the final consensus for those of us (myself included) who had already purchased the previous skin? Last we heard was that you were looking into options but nothing was made public, to my knowledge.

Not salty, just curious :satisfied:

This is a separate Market entry. Since the Nova Gnova has a completely different helmet, the Nova Graxx is being sold as an Alt Helmet with a bonus skin an entirely separate skin. Nova Gnova and Nova Graxx are two different items. :)

Edited by [DE]Taylor
updated comment to changes in now the Nova Graxx Skin will be distributed
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2017 at 11:21 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

This is a separate Market entry. Since the Nova Gnova has a completely different helmet, the Nova Graxx is being sold as an Alt Helmet with a bonus skin. Nova Gnova and Nova Graxx are two different items. :)

Taytay - can you please stop responding to these people and just tell us when you guys are releasing this round of Tennogen?  I have lots of money i want to send to you and the creators.  DO YOU NOT WANT MY MONEY??

Link to post
Share on other sites

^i second that. But tbh even they probably don't know yet. It's probably ready for pc but they have to Make sure it can run on consoles ,and Sony + Microsoft may have to verify the update before they can launch it. I think this is why we haven't gotten an exact date, but what do I know I'm just a pleb. ; p

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2017 at 11:21 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

This is a separate Market entry. Since the Nova Gnova has a completely different helmet, the Nova Graxx is being sold as an Alt Helmet with a bonus skin. Nova Gnova and Nova Graxx are two different items. :)

So by that logic it's not being handed out. *Shrug* okay, at least I know. Thanks :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2017 at 11:39 PM, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

Taytay - can you please stop responding to these people and just tell us when you guys are releasing this round of Tennogen?  I have lots of money i want to send to you and the creators.  DO YOU NOT WANT MY MONEY??

Welp you're kind of a reason why we have to wait so long really.

Becaus now they release stuff for consoles and pc at once which takes longer. Probably another 2-4 weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

This is a separate Market entry. Since the Nova Gnova has a completely different helmet, the Nova Graxx is being sold as an Alt Helmet with a bonus skin. Nova Gnova and Nova Graxx are two different items. :)

So tennogen skins are coming in update 21.1 soon or what?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Has there been any decision on tennogen distribution yet? I remember hearing the decision would revolve around the Cert, whether pc and console would get it simultaneously or pc then consoles, and since cert has been reached, I was just curious about the status as of that point.  tyty!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (PS4)Noiverns said:

Has there been any decision on tennogen distribution yet? I remember hearing the decision would revolve around the Cert, whether pc and console would get it simultaneously or pc then consoles, and since cert has been reached, I was just curious about the status as of that point.  tyty!

How do you know cert has been reached? And are you saying it's been reached for pc?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

How do you know cert has been reached? And are you saying it's been reached for pc?

Uhh... the update thread was updated last night telling us Update 21 went into cert? And PC doesnt have cert processes...? Do you even get what I meant in my first post??

Edited by (PS4)Noiverns
utter confusion
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)Noiverns said:

Uhh... the update thread was updated last night telling us Update 21 went into cert? And PC doesnt have cert processes...? Do you even get what I meant in my first post??

Ah I didn't see the console code update thread was posted. So chill! 

And it looks like tennogen round 9 items were not in the patch notes, meaning we will probably waiting a month or so to get this round of skins. Major bummer!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like we won't be getting these round 9 skins for a while....the ps4/Xbox One chains of harrow build was sent to certification and there was no mention of this round of tennogen. Hopefully for the pc players DE will release separately/earlier! If not, looks like we may all have to wait another month or so. EFFFFFF

Edited by (PS4)supersocc11
Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm really glad to see the new Nova Graxx stuff coming in, and definitely plan to buy.  all in all it looks like a solid round of tennogen in general but i'm really excited for the nova stuff.  good calls all around, DE.  and a big thank you to the content creators who put the time and effort in to make these.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, (PS4)Noiverns said:

unless you can put the time & effort into making a skin you probably shouldn't be saying stuff like this

no, i can say stuff like that cuz i dont get why there isnt one created. you would think Nekros would give someone the inspiration to make a skin for him

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, (Xbox One)JuicdBustnJuugs said:

no, i can say stuff like that cuz i dont get why there isnt one created. you would think Nekros would give someone the inspiration to make a skin for him

there's the Lazarus helmet :~} if you're not satisfied with at least that, then you're asking too much for creators who don't even know who you are. If you wanna see it then make it yourself. These community members (key word; community) aren't here to cater to your wants. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, (PS4)Noiverns said:

there's the Lazarus helmet :~} if you're not satisfied with at least that, then you're asking too much for creators who don't even know who you are. If you wanna see it then make it yourself. These community members (key word; community) aren't here to cater to your wants. 

see, your issue is youre reading what im saying like im demanding it to happen, which is farm from the case; look up what reading comprehension is. "if you want it so bad why dont you make it yourself" i was just shocked there wasnt one. take your condescending comments some where else :thumbsup:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...