Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 9

1 hour ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Please I need an answer. Are consoles getting this round too? Because if not I'm going to have a meltdown.

Haha I agree! But I'm pretty sure that this round, and all rounds moving forward, will be released on all platforms. I'm just bummed that it's not coming to the next console update and no word on when this round will be released. Buuuuut, if they don't release this round on console then you and I can go storm the DE offices lol.

Just now, lukinu_u said:

Since the certifcation were send after the Tennocon, so after official Round 9 announcement, the models will probably come with the update, so they should come on consoles at the same time as PC.

Not noted in the build notes though :/

3 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Not noted in the build notes though :/

I just watched the primetime where Rebecca and Megan stated talked about this round of Tennogen.  I interpreted it that round 9 will be coming to all platforms, but just potentially at different times.  I hope it's all together.  

18 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Well, now that Chains of Harrow is coming to consoles, it will make it easier for them to test the new skins to see if they will work with consoles so they can ship em to us all. So maybe a couple weeks at the earliest. We will see.

Perhaps we will be told more in the next devstream on the 28th.

Maybe even xbox1@1 or ps4@4 will hold news! either way the wait will be worth it. Also they still do news on prime time too :p