Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 9

19 hours ago, EchoesOfRain said:

Does it usually take over a month after announcing the accepted items to release them?

It will now take significantly longer thanks to unified tennogen release on all platforms. Welcome to the future of tennogen where we have to wait for console certification on PC :D

2 hours ago, ChivalricDeath said:

It will now take significantly longer thanks to unified tennogen release on all platforms. Welcome to the future of tennogen where we have to wait for console certification on PC :D

It actually doesn't require cert for tennogen items, I know because I remember when they first started it. It is really a matter of making sure that the content not only looks good on PC but also on the console (because of the different codes and garbage like that).

8 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I think it's been a month already.

Remember the twitter post said mid-August, so unless they say something different in the Devstream this week we should assume that. Technically we are still close to the beginning of August. So next week is probably your best bet.

Patience is a virtue that even I must practice as my wallet burns within my pocket.

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Remember the twitter post said mid-August, so unless they say something different in the Devstream this week we should assume that. Technically we are still close to the beginning of August. So next week is probably your best bet.

Patience is a virtue that even I must practice as my wallet burns within my pocket.

Devstream will be on the next week and it's also mid-August sooooo.... SOON™ (Probably next week Sunday 23:59:59 aka still mid-August)

Edited by RearMostFiend