Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 9

4 hours ago, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

Well, I was almost positive that all platforms would be getting round 9 with the next console update dropped, but looks like i was wrong.  next console update is in Cert and Danielle has confirmed no round 9.  devastating!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:

4 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:

Since DE typically releases one update per month on console, looks like we might not be getting tennogen round 9 until September...or *gasp* they wait and release round 9 and 10 together in October/November.  If they do that people riot.  Who knows what they are planning to do with the PC release..

Edited by (PS4)supersocc11

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Valen Warden said:

Console and PC get Tennogen together now.

Well, considering they JUST dropped a console update, I don't see them sending another build through certification just for tennogen. And when the items have been accepted on steam that means they are almost ready to release. This is why I think this round pc will get it soon then console will get it in the September build. And I HATE IT. 

here's to hoping I'm wrong

20 minutes ago, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

Well, considering they JUST dropped a console update, I don't see them sending another build through certification just for tennogen. And when the items have been accepted on steam that means they are almost ready to release. This is why I think this round pc will get it soon then console will get it in the September build. And I HATE IT. 

here's to hoping I'm wrong

I love how I have to keep reminding people that there was no cert process the last few times they released tennogen. At all. Meaning that when they are released they will show up like the IRS shows up on your doorstep. There will be a quick update and it will be there. No cert to warn you. No cert to save you. Just a repo man at your front door ready to take your organs and your money.

22 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

I love how I have to keep reminding people that there was no cert process the last few times they released tennogen. At all. Meaning that when they are released they will show up like the IRS shows up on your doorstep. There will be a quick update and it will be there. No cert to warn you. No cert to save you. Just a repo man at your front door ready to take your organs and your money.

I sure as heck hope you're right! However, I feel like I'm remembering differently than you...in the few recent console releases tennogen items have been a part of the patch notes....meaning they were part of a build that was sent to cert. When's the last time tennogen items were available on console without being a part of an update? Again, I hope you're right.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

I sure as heck hope you're right! However, I feel like I'm remembering differently than you...in the few recent console releases tennogen items have been a part of the patch notes....meaning they were part of a build that was sent to cert. When's the last time tennogen items were available on console without being a part of an update? Again, I hope you're right.

The only times I ever saw patch notes for it was when they were bringing old stuff over to consoles.

My guess is that if it shows up this week it will either show up tomorrow (Tuesday), on Thursday (because DevStream) or Friday.

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

The only times I ever saw patch notes for it was when they were bringing old stuff over to consoles.

My guess is that if it shows up this week it will either show up tomorrow (Tuesday), on Thursday (because DevStream) or Friday.

Go back and look at the patch notes for consoles ya dingus. Tennogen round 8 was released within the Octavias Anthem update in may. Also, it seems that all tennogen items have been released with updates...not just magically appearing in the ps/xbox stores. Where did you even come with that? And you got me all excited about the possibility....

24 minutes ago, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

Go back and look at the patch notes for consoles ya dingus. Tennogen round 8 was released within the Octavias Anthem update in may. Also, it seems that all tennogen items have been released with updates...not just magically appearing in the ps/xbox stores. Where did you even come with that? And you got me all excited about the possibility....

I never said they didn't require an update. What I did say is that they didn't require a cert. If you look at round 7 (the first round for both consoles and pc) it was given to us in a hotfix. If you need proof here is the link:

So we very well could get it as a hotfix.

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

I never said they didn't require an update. What I did say is that they didn't require a cert. If you look at round 7 (the first round for both consoles and pc) it was given to us in a hotfix. If you need proof here is the link:

So we very well could get it as a hotfix.

Ahhhh thanks for the education! Alright, hope is engaged again :)

I remember them saying that console has a delay on tennogen stuff do the processes for approval on consoles, however if they purposely delayed the PC version to give consoles enough time for the approval process you are gonna get many many pissed off PC players as we were told and I quote "Console will not affect releases on PC updates and content", DE said this several times when people started to question whether or not the console version will cause delays in releases of content with the extra processes that have to be gone through with sony and xbone,  So I'm curious if they will release on the same day and what reasoning DE will have to accompany this. I for one don't appreciate having content held back due to the stingy nature of the console tyrants.