The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please don't nerf Trin. And let me tell you why.

jazz

Just now, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

do you know what friends are? not trying to be insulting... but seriously.

would it suprise you if I told you I have no friends? so that can't possibly be whats happening here my dude. Simply people are disagreeing with you

1 minute ago, iMalicious said:

As with dozens of other frames that cant cast abilities and use movement combo's, see no point here naming just one frame having this problem.

fair point my dude, my point is that you can get oneshot while you're stunlocked by the EV cast. Since you don't get that spicy damage reduction you could of had from rolling

Has anyone who played any remotely high level content (level 300+ mobs) tried playing it without the use of warframe powers? Belenus 100 waves? Hieracon 6k Cyro? It's impossible. You know why? Because every little thing one shots you at that level. If you think nerfing one of the only few frames that can stand up against such BS scaling is correct then you're hilariously wrong.

4 minutes ago, texrei said:

Why are you.. lying? EV is not an instant ability and you can't cast it on the flight

ok ill admit i was wrong on that. it has a 0.6 second cast time according to the wiki. but my point stands, i have never had issues with casting it except in speed run defense missions where the whole point is to instakill everything.

also "cast it on the flight" what?

do you know what friends are? not trying to be insulting... but seriously.

No, you're just trying to derail the thread by making stuff up for no apparent reason. Trinity as is has many fans. It's that simple. There's no conspiracy. This thread would have been opened the moment that guy bombed his proposal. So what exactly is the point of your insinuations?

2 minutes ago, _A_Illuminati_A_ said:

would it suprise you if I told you I have no friends? so that can't possibly be whats happening here my dude. Simply people are disagreeing with you

and people also dissagreeing with you, something you started the thread by telling them not to do

Just now, _A_Illuminati_A_ said:

fair point my dude, my point is that you can get oneshot while you're stunlocked by the EV cast. Since you don't get that spicy damage reduction you could of had from rolling

Do you do survivals long enough? rolling doesn't stop you from being 1 shot killed regardless, guessing you're talking only about sorties which if you're dying in sorties you're just bad, they're easy as hell.

and people also dissagreeing with you, something you started the thread by telling them not to do

my dude I already said I worded it wrong, why do you keep attacking my english as an argument against trinity . Just go find some points relevant to the conversation my dude

5 minutes ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

because EV trin can be used in any game mode, game type, mission type, or litterally anything and pilf hydroid/desacrate nekros are almost always grinding exclusive?

you proved nothing other than the fact that you run once some one shows you have no point.

What? 

Just because you CAN use something doesn't mean you need to... seriously please stop. I don't need an EV Trin because i have easy ways to get energy... as i already said. You fail to answer any of my questions over the last 4 posts which is why i said it's getting boring. "Running away" ? Buddy i've replied with like 20 posts already. You're making a fool of yourself now.

1 minute ago, iMalicious said:

Do you do survivals long enough? rolling doesn't stop you from being 1 shot killed regardless, guessing you're talking only about sorties which if you're dying in sorties you're just bad, they're easy as hell.

I'm talking about an agile adaptive playstyle my dude. you have to question yourself. If I wasn't EV'ing at that specific moment, I might of survived?. This was the point I was trying to bring up.

4 minutes ago, Viyrew said:

Has anyone who played any remotely high level content (level 300+ mobs) tried playing it without the use of warframe powers? Belenus 100 waves? Hieracon 6k Cyro? It's impossible. You know why? Because every little thing one shots you at that level. If you think nerfing one of the only few frames that can stand up against such BS scaling is correct then you're hilariously wrong.

good post my dude. hurting trinity players doesn't do anything good for the game

2 minutes ago, _A_Illuminati_A_ said:

I'm talking about an agile adaptive playstyle my dude. you have to question yourself. If I wasn't EV'ing at that specific moment, I might of survived?. This was the point I was trying to bring up.

Then make sure you're not in the middle of being shot while EV'ing? you have a party with you and you're a support frame learn to not cast something in the middle of being attacked or look for safety under a party members ability (frost, volt etc etc)

Edited by iMalicious

Just now, iMalicious said:

Then make sure you're not in the middle of being shot while EV'ing? you have a party with you and you're a support frame learn to not cast something in the middle of being attacked.

my dude. The whole point is the stunlock, not what could or should of happened. EV would be OP if you could one handed cast it and/or while in the air

Just now, iMalicious said:

Then make sure you're not in the middle of being shot while EV'ing? you have a party with you and you're a support frame learn to not cast something in the middle of being attacked.

That's pretty hard to do at high level when everything 1 shots you from across the map..? Because high level scaling is broken..? Which is the entire point being made for the past 20 mins???

6 minutes ago, Viyrew said:

thats not even end game, thats the limit of ENDURANCE missions. thats not "the end game" of warframe.

unless you play this game for nothing but the grind, then id like to introduce you to a game called "runescape"

1 minute ago, NotSoPure said:

That's pretty hard to do at high level when everything 1 shots you from across the map..? Because high level scaling is broken..? Which is the entire point being made for the past 20 mins???

really? i though the whole thread was about not nerfing trinity.. boy you sure do like jumping around "points" and trying to tie them all togeather

Just now, NotSoPure said:

some people dont understand the use of your party members, even in end game on a survival that is 6 hours in, stand in a frosts globe, behind a volts shield or in the safety of your party members ability.

thats not even end game, thats the limit of ENDURANCE missions. thats not "the end game" of warframe.

unless you play this game for nothing but the grind, then id like to introduce you to a game called "runescape"

No, that is end game, if you need Trinity for ANYTHING in the star chart including sorties you're doing it wrong. Simply put.

1 minute ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

is that your oppinion or fact?

one fact, my dude, is that you stopped coming up with arguments to the game conversation a while ago. and just started picking apart peoples words