Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Digital Pass feedback

k05h

I actually found the digital pass quite okay. I got plat, some of my money was donated and I could get some things from Baro I missed out a long time ago. But that was actually it. There was nothing special about the whole thing and it felt totally disconnected from the event in Canada. 

Here are my suggestions for next year:

1. I would love to see two digital pass variants: 
    A basic digital pass that just grants access to the relay and that can be bought with plat. Thus we would be able to gift the basic pass to other players.
    A digital pass deluxe that can only be bought with money. The deluxe variant should contain the same as the basic pass plus an additional swag item for the orbiter and the tennocon syandana. Plat would be nice but that is not the reason I buy a digital pass.

2. Sell the deluxe pass the same way you sell prime access because more people will be able to buy it. Eventbrite was just unnecessary and an additional hurdle.

3. Make the relay more festive. Add something special like a different music, some occasional indoor fireworks or some silly one liners from Baro. 

4. If you have great trailers for future warframe stuff air them in the tennocon relay. Just imagine one hundred warframes sitting on the stairs and watching an umbra reveil. 

5. Give digital pass customers live coverage. Livestream the complete event in good quality. Let your partners do interviews between panels. Give digital pass owners the chance to participate.
Edited by k05h

13 hours ago, k05h said:

I actually found the digital pass quite okay. I got plat, some of my money was donated and I could get some things from Baro I missed out a long time ago. But that was actually it. There was nothing special about the whole thing and it felt totally disconnected from the event in Canada. 

Here are my suggestions for next year:

1. I would love to see two digital pass variants: 
    A basic digital pass that just grants access to the relay and that can be bought with plat. Thus we would be able to gift the basic pass to other players.
    A digital pass deluxe that can only be bought with money. The deluxe variant should contain the same as the basic pass plus an additional swag item for the orbiter and the tennocon syandana. Plat would be nice but that is not the reason I buy a digital pass.

2. Sell the deluxe pass the same way you sell prime access because more people will be able to buy it. Eventbrite was just unnecessary and an additional hurdle.

3. Make the relay more festive. Add something special like a different music, some occasional indoor fireworks or some silly one liners from Baro. 

4. If you have great trailers for future warframe stuff air them in the tennocon relay. Just imagine one hundred warframes sitting on the stairs and watching an umbra reveil. 

5. Give digital pass customers live coverage. Livestream the complete event in good quality. Let your partners do interviews between panels. Give digital pass owners the chance to participate.

i bought it... but i didnt got my things