Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

User interface broken when viewing player's profile

Esper1

Excuse the crappy photo quality but first let me explain how this situation happened.

In a pug group, we failed a rescue alert mission. While I was loading to get back to landing craft, some else had already loaded before me and had started alert mission timer before I do finished loading. When I finished loading to go back to my landing craft, I was in a mission except all functions were disabled except chat. I could not use powers,shoot, move, or even use escape key to exit the mission. Unstuck didn't work so I tried viewing someone's profile to open a window then exit hoping that would solve the issue. I got a stupidly broken window as a result and not even chat worked (image below). 

33zXOlz_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

After mission completed without me, of course because I was *afk* I didn't get anything but credits but atleast the loading screen fixed the UI issue.

This is a game breaking, not fun, and an impossible to ignore UI issue should it appear. This has happened a few times before and is not impossible to repeat.

Tldr: Joined unwilling another mission during a load screen, game didn't work and tried to view someone's profile and got this but interesting window.

Edited by Esper1
Added tldr