Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

1 hour ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

Was just about to make a thread.

I wonder why they released Gara's Profile vid this early though...

1 hour ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Recently, they've released the Profiles before the release. I suppose it's the new habit.

When PoE drops you will be able to buy her. The quest will be delayed a week.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Next week confirmed 

14th oct, yea I know, but its only a maybe which they didn't discuss about the class, you know the tenno's school thous remake stuff of them.  Yea this where the maybes will be sit there.  Rebecca didn't say next week exactly, neither the devs, its a maybe which I think I heard one them said "hopefully" to their term its a maybe but hoping it might come out that time.

I am not hype I am really off the rail which I am like this

here-comes-the-j8g0ff.jpg

that where my hype train went all the way into hole, I'm ditching the hype train which I am going off I don't want be disappointed in a 3rd time because wishful thinking isn't best think about.

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Don't forget....Horizon: Zippity Doo Dah's DLC comes out the first week of November. Horizon: Zerpa Derpa is basically Plains of Eidolon, except as a full, functional, self contained game, and it's really good. Get a move on DE.

Don't make me google stuff, damn you!

2 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Don't make me google stuff, damn you!

So, a quick note about Horizon: Zer Droidkampf.

There is precisely nothing original about it. Horizon: Za Warudawn is literally just a Far Cry after the robot apocalypse. However, just about everything which it does, it does smoothly, clever, with balance and panache. The gameplay is intuitive and flowing, the visual design and art is stunning in both conception and implementation, the writing is genuinely good, the characterisation is strong, the plot curves beautifully (albeit a little predictably)....it's a really, really, really good game. If Plains of Eidolon is even one third so good as Horizon: Zoo Dinner, it will be a triumph.

But in the first week of November, I'm gone. I'm just gonna go replay Horizon: Zap Dangerous with the new DLC.

• 2 weeks later...