The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

I don't get what's wrong with people who keep complaining "it's gonna suck because DE" "There' archwing in it"

Like calm the fck down, you do remember this is a free-to-play game with something that big being implemented?

While yes, it's not a valid reason for it to suck or anything but the fact that I can go to grineer encampments and wreck them while I'm on my archwing sounds cool.

Then there's the crafting system. Nice but I wonder if they would still release weapons after that. I guess the new weapons can be gained in the linear mission types while parts for weapons  can be gained in the Plains of Eidolon.

But then again, it's the forums which has salt that beats the real life universe' expansion rate.

Edited by DzeraDragonbane

Archwing makes sense for the distance of the landscape we need to travel and explore, and also a good maneuvering tool with extra firepower in the fights against the Eidolon(s) that supposedly tower over you.

Sweet fecking hell!? Whose complaining!? I'm happy as could be! I was just about stop playing warframe before seeing Tennocon! No more seeing the same old fecking maps over an over again! I'm so happy right now! My eye bleed seeing the Grineer tiles being reused over and over! 

Also, "some parts are cool and it's a free to play game" is not a reason to completely ignore any concern regarding archwing gameplay. Most people dislike archwing, so obviously seeing it in this new area is going to raise some concerns.

Just now, AdunSaveMe said:

Also, "some parts are cool and it's a free to play game" is not a reason to completely ignore any concern regarding archwing gameplay. Most people dislike archwing, so obviously seeing it in this new area is going to raise some concerns.

seeing it in an open world environment is great. Knowing you can choose to use the Archwing or freely walk around/explore is great as well. There was nothing that said you will be required to use Archwing or you cannot play the map. No they revealed another method of freely traversing and people are getting bend out of shape.

3 minutes ago, DogManDan said:

seeing it in an open world environment is great. Knowing you can choose to use the Archwing or freely walk around/explore is great as well. There was nothing that said you will be required to use Archwing or you cannot play the map. No they revealed another method of freely traversing and people are getting bend out of shape.

Because they have an existing experience with archwing. If everyone hated skanas and the new gameplay video showed skanas being important, people are going to question the use of skanas. There is nothing wrong with that.

And there's a good chance it won't be optional for things like the Eidolons.

You're not even addressing their complaints or their arguments. You're essentially complaining about complaining. What kind of discussion are we supposed to have here?

Edited by AdunSaveMe

I'm perfectly happy with Archwing considering the distance of the map and the scale of the Eidolon(s) and the fact that we can use our normal weapons (maybe? I mean it's logical cos: giant weapons + gravity = well... guess...). I mean if people really don't want Archwing then DE could stretch out the release of it just to add in special mounts... for example a Orokin modified Horse with 6 legs or something.. I don't know, people are people and they will hate things; personally I think the Archwing is a cool and fitting Idea considering the Visual Effects they had rigged up for it looked sick..

Edited by Firehead331