The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So um....Ballas has officially been welcomed into my nightmares.

TheGodofWiFi

On 31/07/2017 at 7:22 PM, KisaPrime said:

And what makes you an expert on how people dressed back then?

You don't have to be an expert to know that people didn't run around naked with only a drape covering their torsos. Maybe actually try looking at a history book once in a while.

On 31/07/2017 at 7:22 PM, KisaPrime said:

The people who made the statues LIVED during that time period so I would think that's more trust worthy. 

Wait, you think that the people who carved the statues actually dressed like them? Wow.

So since Michelangelos David statue is stark naked, that must mean everyone in the Renaissance period ran around naked right?

On 8/4/2017 at 11:40 AM, TheGodofWiFi said:

You don't have to be an expert to know that people didn't run around naked with only a drape covering their torsos. Maybe actually try looking at a history book once in a while.

Wait, you think that the people who carved the statues actually dressed like them? Wow.

So since Michelangelos David statue is stark naked, that must mean everyone in the Renaissance period ran around naked right?

Oh yeah, completely believe that. 

Spoiler

hypd1.jpg

Though according to you, everything those statues wear is a lie. http://www.roman-empire.net/society/soc-dress.html  http://www.crystalinks.com/romeclothing.html

Edited by KisaPrime

On 05/08/2017 at 7:41 PM, KisaPrime said:

Oh yeah, completely believe that. 

Don't act sarcastic when you were the one basing your drag queen rubbish off of statues.

On 05/08/2017 at 7:41 PM, KisaPrime said:

Though according to you, everything those statues wear is a lie. http://www.roman-empire.net/society/soc-dress.html  http://www.crystalinks.com/romeclothing.html

Never said what they wear is a lie. Deliberately not reading properly again. I said they wore a  lot less than the people of the times actually did. For example these statues were made in Roman times:

sf9gqLE.png CWlsccy.png 

zMPq7MK.png

Obviously the Romans never wandered around like this did they? Also that link you posted shows clothes that Ballas wears.

Z7Nka24.png DC7T9ma.png 

Ballas wears clothing very similar to these two, only there's a little more skin exposed. So you are incorrect saying "No one ever wore stuff like that back then".

On 8/7/2017 at 2:03 AM, TheGodofWiFi said:

Don't act sarcastic when you were the one basing your drag queen rubbish off of statues.

Never said what they wear is a lie. Deliberately not reading properly again. I said they wore a  lot less than the people of the times actually did. For example these statues were made in Roman times:

sf9gqLE.png CWlsccy.png 

zMPq7MK.png

Obviously the Romans never wandered around like this did they? Also that link you posted shows clothes that Ballas wears.

Z7Nka24.png DC7T9ma.png 

Ballas wears clothing very similar to these two, only there's a little more skin exposed. So you are incorrect saying "No one ever wore stuff like that back then".

Apparently to you people aren't allowed to have different opinions and then send them PM's telling them to get the freak out just because you don't like what they say. FYI you can just ignore me and move on with your life instead of messaging me but I assume you're still messaging me because you want to have the last saying. 

Which what those Romans wear looks fine and wonder why can't ballas wear something like that instead of the distasteful outfit he's wearing in that concept art. Though if that never makes it to the actual game then I don't have a problem with it. I do have a problem if it ever did make it into the game but that would be my own personal problem to deal with. But in my eyes Ballas clothes isn't close to that because it's a lot tighter and I dislike it. 

I'm not incorrect because there isn't any proven facts of them wearing extremely tight skinned outfits. No matter what little clothing the people wore back then, it was still not super skin tight like a mini dress. 

Edited by KisaPrime

12 hours ago, KisaPrime said:

Apparently to you people aren't allowed to have different opinions

Never said that. Have your opinions. But keep the unnecessary "distasteful drag-queen" opinions out of the public eye. No one wants to hear an opinion on how you dislike a certain group of people. It baffles my mind that you didn't just say Ballas was "scantily clad" at the start. You just had to give your opinion on a group of people didn't you. You want to talk about how "distasteful" drag-queens are, go to a far-right forum.

Which what those Romans wear looks fine and wonder why can't ballas wear something like that instead of the distasteful outfit he's wearing in that concept art. 

Ballas is wearing clothing very similar to that. You are just fixated on the fact that there's a little more skin exposed. Oh god forbid you go to a nudist beach, you'd probably have a heart attack.

I'm not incorrect because there isn't any proven facts of them wearing extremely tight skinned outfits.

So you're using the argument from ignorance fallacy now? 

17 hours ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

Never said that. Have your opinions. But keep the unnecessary "distasteful drag-queen" opinions out of the public eye. No one wants to hear an opinion on how you dislike a certain group of people. It baffles my mind that you didn't just say Ballas was "scantily clad" at the start. You just had to give your opinion on a group of people didn't you. You want to talk about how "distasteful" drag-queens are, go to a far-right forum.

Ballas is wearing clothing very similar to that. You are just fixated on the fact that there's a little more skin exposed. Oh god forbid you go to a nudist beach, you'd probably have a heart attack.

So you're using the argument from ignorance fallacy now? 

Good lord when are you going to give it a rest? Are you that desperate to get the last word? This is just sad now. 

On 8/10/2017 at 2:00 AM, TheGodofWiFi said:

When you stop replying and leave. You should practice what you preach.

yeah, I'm not going too since you're calling me some pretty vulgar things and personally attacking me in PM's over something stupid just because the first thing that came to my mind to describe how ballas is dressed. Plus you ignored me telling you that I'm a chick and keep referring to me as a guy, which is pretty rude of you. 

Edited by KisaPrime

6 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Come on now, this has been going on for too long.Just stop and seriously nobody else made such a uproar over his outfit which nobody else seems to have a problem with.

It's already over, and reported them for the personal attacks over that meaningless description I made. Other wise if there was a button to block this person I would have blocked them by now. 

On 14.07.2017 at 2:44 AM, BetaNoire said:

Because they were Gods. And defined perfect.

Nah not buying it. Unless you think about those kind of societies 

style.jpg

but even then they weren't viewed as perfect or beautiful by the outsiders, being in power and all that is one thing but they still look like peacocks.

12 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Nah not buying it. Unless you think about those kind of societies 

style.jpg

but even then they weren't viewed as perfect or beautiful by the outsiders, being in power and all that is one thing but they still look like peacocks.

I dunno. The black guy looks okay. 

What gets me though is their preposterous uptalk.