Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Re-opened) The Order of The White Lotus Is Recruiting

MithVakhar

//Note: We have currently reached our cap, you may still apply but may not be able to join unless another is removed or leaves\\ (Recruitment open again)

Hello there o/

I'm MithVakhar, the Warlord of the "Order of the White Lotus" and atm we are open to recruiting players, both new and old.
We are a casual clan and have no MR requirement to join. We do prefer active members and have only a few limited requirements and rules upon joining (more info below).
Our clan is also international, our members are not based on a single region and we have players from all around the world so usually somebody is on ;)
We have all research except Hema up to date (and it is also currently be arranged to be farmed as well). (We finished it!)
So if you are interested, leave a PM here, then me or one of the officers will send you an invite.

Our Clan Emblem (In both white and black backgrounds)
jgs5ms.jpgwu54w2.jpg

Some Basic Rules and Info
Discord:

(Note: Discord address is found in the MotD)
1. Discord sign up is mandatory and IGN must be displayed in the roll-call thread.
2. Including your IGN is helpful, though not a requirement.
3. Events and News will be posted in the obviously named "Warframe_News" channel.
4. You don't have to, but we'd love it if you interacted with us in discord chat or voice channels.
Clan Chat:
(These rules DO NOT apply for PM's and other forms of contact in game, even if it's another clan member. If they are causing problems just opt to ignore them.)
1. Beggars aren't tolerated, this includes asking for plat, rare parts/mods. 2 warnings will be issued before a perm ban.
2. Although free speech and criticism is allowed, slander, threats and/or personal attacks are not, please keep it to yourself.
3. Please try not to spoil quests for the other players, doing so on purpose is not allowed.
Inactivity:
The maximum a user can be inactive for is 14 days, any longer will require prior notice or you will be kicked until you ask to return.
Council Members and Officers:
These roles are no different from regular members, they are just as responsible and cannot restrict topics within clan chat. Council Members just aid clan development and decisions, Recruitment Officers only recruit.

Edited by MithVakhar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, could I possibly get an invite to the clan. Used to play on Ps4 but just started playing on PC and getting back into things as I havent played in a while. Would like to get a feel for the clan and have some people to play the game with. 

IGN Gorilla210

1 hour ago, TheDerekPlays said:

IGN: TheDerekPlays

Hello, i would like to join and get some experience. 

1 hour ago, Heir-of-Time said:

IGN: Heir-of-Time

Looking for a new clan! Thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, CalciferC00ns said:

IGN: CalciferC00ns

Hey there i would Love, like, live to join your clan i am the best warframe player of all times you can count on me for something

35 minutes ago, MeriatheCat said:

Hey, I would love to join your clan!

IGN: Meriathecat

1 hour ago, TaiiKilverse said:

Hey can i join in on the fun? im looking for new people to talk to! :D

IGN TaiiKilverse

10 minutes ago, Gorilla210 said:

Hi, could I possibly get an invite to the clan. Used to play on Ps4 but just started playing on PC and getting back into things as I havent played in a while. Would like to get a feel for the clan and have some people to play the game with. 

IGN Gorilla210

ive sent u guys invites. hope u all enjoy ur stay :)

21 minutes ago, Brockiebrock said:

Hi! I would love to join your clan! Mr5, almost daily player. I'm still new to the game, but I adapt fast and willing to help others once I learn!

Hello there o/
Invitation has been sent and you should find it in your inbox ;)

Looking for an invite, just recently MR5.

IGN is Burlsol

I mostly keep to myself but was advised to start looking into a joining a clan and figured I should join one that was casual enough that I might want to stick around.

47 minutes ago, Burlsol said:

Looking for an invite, just recently MR5.

IGN is Burlsol

I mostly keep to myself but was advised to start looking into a joining a clan and figured I should join one that was casual enough that I might want to stick around.

Ive sent u an inv. hope u enjoy ur stay :)

Hey, I've played an insane amount these past two weeks but I've started to get bored playing on my own. Would love an active clan with voice. Would also love some help getting to know the depth of the game, not to sure of where to go from where I am.

IGN: Explodebear

5 hours ago, Explodebear said:

Hey, I've played an insane amount these past two weeks but I've started to get bored playing on my own. Would love an active clan with voice. Would also love some help getting to know the depth of the game, not to sure of where to go from where I am.

IGN: Explodebear

Hello o/ Sent you an invitation,it should appear in your inbox. We often have players on that are willing to give direction and/or help out as well.
And an extra player promoting voice chat is always welcomed :D

IGN: HixOnTheseNuts (It's a personal joke between some friends)

I'm quite new but have an expansive learning attitude and lots of time which generally results in me becoming high level'd very quickly.

Just looking for a clan to party up with and do vault runs etc.

:'^)

On 7/24/2017 at 1:58 AM, Traedori said:

IGN: Traedori

I am fairly new to the game (about a week). I prefer being able to talk to people and I would appreciate having people that can help me understand more of the game.

You seem to be in a clan alredy, so i cant invite you.

8 hours ago, HixOnTheseNuts said:

IGN: HixOnTheseNuts (It's a personal joke between some friends)

I'm quite new but have an expansive learning attitude and lots of time which generally results in me becoming high level'd very quickly.

Just looking for a clan to party up with and do vault runs etc.

:'^)

Invite sent, hope u enjoy ur stay :)