Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto-Kick | Chat Froze | Low FPS on Ceres, Earth and new 'corpus' tileset

-BKB-SamuarJoe

As title above since Hotfix 21.0.6

Auto-Kick
i get kicked from the game from no reason (no network responding removed?)
1. after loging (2-3minutes)
2. hosting a game
3. joining a session

Chat Froze
1. i get chat froze (literally can't even open chat menu) when entering mission TOO quick without 'opening' every chat channel available
2. this also able to reoccur if relog from 'auto-kick' then quickly join 'disconnected' session will result unable to open chat menu (impossible to open all chat menu if this re-con menu pops up)

Low FPS on 'Ceres', 'Earth-remaster' and 'Corpus-Ship-Newtileset'
1. low FPS (23-28fps)(below 20fps before the 'FPS update' which i'm thank you for that improvement!) on these tileset 'with lowest settings and at 1366x768 resolution' which in other map around like neptune, sedna, uranus (35-48fps)
2. i'm concern of this since Plains of Eiledons is around the corner, WILL i able to even play that map?
3. this make me do not want to play or even touch this 'type' of map :(
0TK4drF.jpgOh8JNMl.jpgSBQfq3F.jpgSYsRFVJ.jpg
4. Difference FPS in Large or Small tileset (i know this ain't a true/valid comparison)
from my experiance on the small T junction tileset is, the floor is shinier, maybe that cause of the FPS drop in most of 'new' tile set as like earth?
Thank You and Sincerely,
Tenno

Edited by SamuarJoe
DE fix it, yay :D

Have you considered it's your hardware, the latest update does seem to take more video ram. 

Again, network issues could also be on your side where your pc/network equipment is dropping connection to the game/host etc. 

Now I'm not saying it is your end but you need to check all those first.

Edited by LSG501
typo...

I feel you there, thankfully, DE Steve has said on his twitter that the performance hits are going to be worked on this week. Hopefully, this will allow players not sporting the newest gear to still play. I am also concerned about Plains of Eidolon; though this system can still run games like the Saints Row series; Fable; and other sand box games though not at the highest settings so for now I still have hope this was just a temp issue.

14 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Have you considered it's your hardware, the latest update does seem to take more video ram. 

Again, network issues could also be on your side we're your pc/network equipment is dropping connection to the game/host etc. 

Now I'm not saying it is your end but you need to check all those first.

well from my PC setup maybe a problem, currently using a medium PC setup with latest Software|Driver (not afforable for High-End PC at the moment)

14 minutes ago, Urlan said:

I feel you there, thankfully, DE Steve has said on his twitter that the performance hits are going to be worked on this week. Hopefully, this will allow players not sporting the newest gear to still play. I am also concerned about Plains of Eidolon; though this system can still run games like the Saints Row series; Fable; and other sand box games though not at the highest settings so for now I still have hope this was just a temp issue.

True, with my setup able to play Fluidly (medium or low settings) Crysis 3, Saint Row 3, WatchDogs 2 and even Minecraft (modded for "realism graphic" and it is known notorious for CPU intensive game.
Hope they will improve warframe performance :) glad to hear that from Steve