Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dissapearing Credits, not from a crash

onewhoconquers

I already spent all the credits I got from the bug compensation the other day, but early today I built up upwards of 30,000 credits again. I logged out a few hours ago and just now when I logged on it showed up as zero credits. I logged out and back in, that didn't change anything. I also tried selling a mod I forgot to sell earlier, to see if it was just a display issue, but the 200 credits showed up just fine. I looked through the forum and I know 30,000 is not as much as other people have lost, but it wasn't from any crash like with the other guy so I figured I should report it.

Same thing happened to me today. I was playing a mission on Mercury when suddenly there was a host migration. The game came back online and it was showing mission complete but wasnt going back to the main menu, it was just froze there. I alt tabbed and close the program but when i logged back in i saw 0 credits :/ and i had about 33k >.<

Hmm i also had a Host migration moment while in a mission today. However i ended up briefly in an Excalibur with default equipment instead. Desiding to exit instead of contining a bugged instance with a warframe i don't even have, i found all my credits reset to zero on the menu screen, but,fortunately everything else restored itself. there.