Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With Hok's Anvil, how will you name your weapons ?

-Eraxios-

Well for what weapon i would like to make? I would have to go with a staff of some kind because that's how i started Warframe. Playing with the Bo and then evolving it into the Tipedo really made me fall in love with these kind of weapons. As for the name I'll probably call it "Gemini's Pride" because the weapon will represent my love for it's type and how I believe they are superior to all other weapons, hence my pride. Lol

Really depends on the profanity filter they use and the maximum length. 

I like naming things for what they are, ex: The stick. On the other end we have things like : kitten eliminator. On the OTHER end there are 'bubbles'. 

Or I'll get Inaros and build myself Inaros' amazing stick of poking. So much fun to be had...

DeSword

DeSpear

DeShootPistolThing

DeShootyRifleThing

DeAxe

10/10 well thought out names, don't you think?

21 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

Swordy McSwordFace

Denied, it shall be the Swordy Attenborough.

Edited by DeMonkey

Weapon 1: I will name my weapon Bate. I can't wait to master it.

Weapon 2: I will build an expensive weapon that take half of my resources, credits, but it will under perform. I shall dub it my "Ex-Wife". Meantime, back to mastering weapon 1. It's always reliable.

Weapon 3: It will be part of dual-wielding pair that go with weapon 1, but I will only pull it out when someone catches me mastering weapon 1 by itself. It will be named "Switch".

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

They might do anything, but it seems likely that you'd build a name kind of how you build the weapon - by picking from a pre-set list of names.  For one thing, this would save database space (since they'd just need two or three numeric values to point to the selections in the list that you used.)  For another, it would avoid any potential problems with people picking out troll names or trying to break the profanity filter.  I'm not going to give examples, because I'm pretty sure we've all experienced enough of the Internet to have a good guess at the kind of names I'm talking about.

Now that is a important question...

I'd probably build a scythe or sword, so...

well...

Scythe: Hate. Because in all my time it hasn't dropped even once ;-;

Or maybe...dunno....how about "Salvation" or "Lucy" ? Maybe Souleater? "An actual scythe, DE" ? Last Breath? Final Judgement?

As for the swords, or dual swords if possible, how abooooouuuuuuuut.... Agni & Rutha? Left & Right? Love & War? Ebony & Ivory?

Or maybe a dagger?

I could color it red/black and name it "Daedric Dagger"...or maybe, "Sacrifice" ? Hell I'm out of ideas.

I'd probably start by keeping the Stalker's theme going: negative themes with an edgy black & red paintjob to match.

Horror - a Stalker-styled Polearm with a Vicious Blade.

Anger - Stalker-styled Hammer with a ton of impact damage, obviously.

Bloodlust: Stalker-themed one-handed Sword, for when War is too heavy and he doesn't want to break it.

Betrayal: an appropriately named Dagger fit for the Stalker, for sneaking up behind unsuspecting Tenno..

Vengeance: assuming there's a fifth type of weapon, this would be it's name. would make a good Machete IMO.

I plan on crafting a lot of weapons, so might as well get the Faux-stalker theme done first, then I might try to recreate the Dothraki Sickle from Game of thrones. then I'll probably make a custom weapon themed on each frame. we'll see!

Based off every weapon used in the entire Dragon Ball franchise until I've exhausted it completely. I work my way through the series chronologically by beginning with a staff named 'Power Pole'. That, and some select Thai words and phrases.

Edited by LazerSkink