Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

13thZodiac

Warframe achievements don't sync with Steam achievements properly

Bumping. I agree. A way to sync achievements would be awesome. Just because I've occasionally not launched the app via Steam doesn't mean the achievements done during that time should be locked forever. i feel like there's gotta be a workaround for this.

For a while? It's been years lol.. since they've added it to steam actually .. someone needs to ask them during a devstream so they can actually investigate this problem.

Can we at least get this put onto a "known issues register" somewhere?

It's extremely frustrating to be talking to a wall like this.

Even if it's a low priory fix give the current SHAMBLES with S.O. you should at least be able to tell you've seen the thread and will investigate. It's LITERALLY the least you can do.

Frustrated bump.

Are bumps allowed on this forum?

Ah well, if not, and I get suspended for it, at least that means someone saw it.

If we are lucky with the next 'the sacrifice' quest or the Venus open world, they will run the script for the new achievements, I hope they fix this problem once and for all, I have at least 20 achievements locked.

We need someone to tell us they will look into it, a dev, mod? SOMEONE? Please???

How do you link a dev/mod to the post? This issue is since the beginning of the game on STEAM.

While we're trying to bring attention to long-standing issues, how about letting us vets do "Vor's prize" since that's listed as "not done" for me and is aggravating. :/

I've spoken with support twice.

First time they told me they knew and were looking in to it.

Second time they told me they couldn't do anything about it and it was on steams side.

Seemingly pointless bump, but here it is. I have had several missing achievements, odd ones even such as;

Have:

Pole Weapon Mastery III

Pole Weapon Proficiency I

Pole Weapon Proficiency III

Bow Mastery I

Bow Mastery II

Bow Proficiency I

Bow Proficiency II

Missing:

Pole Weapon Mastery I

Pole Weapon Mastery II

Pole Weapon Proficiency II

Bow Mastery III (no bows left in the game for me)

Bow Proficiency III (no bows left in the game for me)

These are just the strange ones.