Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

13thZodiac

Warframe achievements don't sync with Steam achievements properly

Unlocked the new "Joyride" achievement yesterday. It's not even on Steam. Guess that's an opporunity to fix the sync, eh, DE.

Would be nice to have the existing achievements update properly before the launch of Fortuna since it will add more.  

Can't unlock steam achievement, because I've completed the ingame challenge before it was added as steam achievement.
Please DE, add an option to trigger challenge/achievement sync manually.

Aaand, yep. Fortuna didn't fix this. Completed one achievement on the pc without Steam launcher and it haven't synchronized yet.

I'm sorry but this problem is a pain in the ass...come on! Path of Exile had something similar to this, and they fixed it in days....years ago! 

+1

Started playing WF such a long time ago, and this is annoying as hell. Its been years now, DE. Please do something about this already.

+1

Lots of the early achievements didn't sync properly for me. Hope a fix or workaround will be coming soon(TM).

The DirectX 9, 32-bit launching solution seems to work for me when getting achievements counted and synced. But.. the performance and lag and quality issues... It's like a lose- lose situation. Pick 1 out of the lesser 2 evils.. Hoping for a fix soon. I'm hoping it gets tallied up in DX11 and then I can just claim it in DX9. Will post with results (so far it worked with crafting, DX11 didn't count it but DX9 counted the one's I did in DX11 prior).

How about the frame / weapons usage statistics in the profile? Seem like my old Rhino usage is still at 35% as 3-4 years back