Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[July 11] Connectivity Issues - Investigating

gadgetboy.

3 minutes ago, Viperus said:

even warframe.com is down.

They could make a nice post about it in here or tweet about it.

I got Arcane Energize before the logoff, the item better be there when I log back in :D

That sucks for you if it´s gone. I guess they have their hands full then. 

I hope they aren´t under attack by Destiny 2 fans.

10 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Hi all.

I am wondering if any one else is suffering from this.

I just got home, fired up Warframe and waited for the update to download in a few minutes like allways. But instead it goes up to 40k and after 5 minuters of snailpace, just stops downloading alltogether forcing me to quit the launcher.

Now, I have confirmed my speed is good, all other programs and browsers work good just like allways. All exept Warframe.

I don´t know if there is anything I can do to help this or not. Right now though, I can´t play ;-;

I could say you should reinstall the game then try install again. In the octavia update it happend me the exact same but it was hard to solve. Try verify the cache and if that not works try to reinstall the game then instal again.

Just now, arch111 said:

That sucks for you if it´s gone. I guess they have their hands full then. 

I hope they aren´t under attack by Destiny 2 fans.

I don't think that both of them will be able to create a DDoS :D

Just now, Sziklamester said:

I could say you should reinstall the game then try install again. In the octavia update it happend me the exact same but it was hard to solve. Try verify the cache and if that not works try to reinstall the game then instal again.

Is warframe.com and warframe working normally for you right now?

1 hour ago, ViS4GE said:

Smells like DDoS.

It's possible, with all the attention DE has gained in just a couple of days. It may just be a simple server malfunction, though. Such things tend to happen every now and then, especially when the servers are under full load 24/7.

2 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

They probably fixed the bug in the 2 hrs it took you to reinstall, so you assumed you fixed it by reinstalling.

Also, Americans can open warfrme.com no problem. Looks like the issue is EU related?

Just now, Viperus said:

They probably fixed the bug in the 2 hrs it took you to reinstall, so you assumed you fixed it by reinstalling.

Also, Americans can open warfrme.com no problem. Looks like the issue is EU related?

That´s depressing then. Better cool off and watch Morgan Freeman look for god then.

1 minute ago, Viperus said:

I don't know that because I am EU player so probably there is some bug. For me everything works fine.