Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[July 11] Connectivity Issues - Investigating

gadgetboy.

52 minutes ago, cosey said:

Yesterday i had this problem, got disconnected every 3-5min. Now im at work DE you have 7 more hours to fix it pls :)

played a few hours today and everything is fine for me.didnt get kicked out or have login problems

this is happening for a few days now, while doing literally anything, be it being in mission or just in the orbiter customizing colors or while chatting(in the orbiter).

game just out of nowhere, kicks me straight to the login screen.

this has happened several times now since the latest hotfix, is anyone else having this issue ?

My launcher is just stuck on "Checking for updates", if I try to exit the launcher it stops responding. Is it related to this or am I the only one?

EDIT: Nevermind, the launcher thing was on my end.

Edited by Dafotec

Been happening to me since Saturday. I'm maybe able to finish 50% of Elimination missions before I get kicked to log-in screen.

Since the update on Thursday and playing for roughly six hours I have not been kicked to log-in screen once.

Edited by ClatterOgre
Update

For the past few days, I have been getting strange connectivity issues, seemingly relating to the peer-to-peer hosting system. It shouldn't be an issue with my internet, since my ping is almost never over 100ms., and server communication time is a constant 16.7ms. Solo games work fine, but I am usually host-migrated out of a non-solo game within five minutes, even if I am the host, and immediately prompted to reconnect, with varying degrees of success.

Edit: This has been confirmed as an ISP issue, and is not Warframe's fault.

Edited by ColormaticLlama

12 hours ago, Ned-2600 said:

well I hoped the connectivity issues went gone, but unfortunately not. (guess i was just lucky)

Got disconnected 2 times today on 15 July between 00:00am and 03:00am

Was hoping aswell they were gone, since had no login screen kicks yday. But they seem to be back again today. 

19 hours ago, Lith1313 said:

i'm getting kicked to the login still but its not as frequent as before.

Indeed, doesnt seem to be as frequent as it was when it started last friday, but highly annoying that a week later it still is an issue.

• 1 year later...

and so it begins again. Can't login, keep seeing the login failed check info nonsense, and every now and then it says network not responding. Tested streaming videos, everything seemed fine. I reset my router, and nada. Not sure what to make of it considering Warframe was working an hour ago.