Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

【Aethereal Nexus】Rank 10 Mountain Clan | Recruiting players of all skill, returning or new

-AEN-Azurek

IGN: Dextroman

MR 11

Discord:  Dextroman#4928

Returning player (didn't play for a year+) started again when i got Frost Prime (from Twich prime)
played a few days and decided i will play it more.

So now i would like to join some nice and active clan
to play and have fun with other people :)

4 hours ago, Dextroman said:

IGN: Dextroman

MR 11

Discord:  Dextroman#4928

Returning player (didn't play for a year+) started again when i got Frost Prime (from Twich prime)
played a few days and decided i will play it more.

So now i would like to join some nice and active clan
to play and have fun with other people :)

Sent discord friend request

22 minutes ago, ParanormalVoid said:

I would love to join this clan

IGN : ParanormalVoid

MR1

Discord : ParanormalVoid#1641

Im new on the PC, but I've been playing on the PS4 Warframe since it came out, my rank on PS4 is MR7, was pretty fun, then I moved on and got a PC and here I am now.

Sent discord friend request!

• 2 weeks later...

My IGN is BlaszczeM

MR is 10 (I think. Possibly 11, but more likely 10)

no discord (I'm not even sure what that is)

I started playing a few years ago, either at the end of 2013 or early 2014. Then I had on-and-off periods of playing. Recently I got tired of the grind, so I gave myself a break for a bit and got kicked out of my last clan. 

What I look for in a clan are nice people who contribute to their clan. In other words, they're somewhat active, not only login just to get the login reward and not get kicked out of the clan, who are helpful in case of questions, play together sometimes, and contribute to research.

Я только начал играть и многое непонятно, хотелось бы вступить в клан, что бы было кому научить что и как делать в игре. kuznec45 2 уровень

6 hours ago, kuznec45 said:

Я только начал играть и многое непонятно, хотелось бы вступить в клан, что бы было кому научить что и как делать в игре. kuznec45 2 уровень

We primarily only talk in English in the clan.

I would like to join:

crimson_666

mr 3

MtzEsteban#5090

Not much to tell except that m switching over to pc from ps4 and would like to be in a clan so that I'm not always playing alone. Still have a lot to learn so it would be nice to be around more players aswell.

5 hours ago, crimson_666 said:

I would like to join:

crimson_666

mr 3

MtzEsteban#5090

Not much to tell except that m switching over to pc from ps4 and would like to be in a clan so that I'm not always playing alone. Still have a lot to learn so it would be nice to be around more players aswell.

3 hours ago, darkness1324 said:

I would like to join as well  

IGN- darkness1324

MR-9

Discord- sadmax1324#2761

2 hours ago, Metaralts said:

I would like to join this clan

IGN: Metaralts

MR 9

Discord: Ethnic Jojostani#3607

Friend requests sent!

(I'll only be around for a couple more hours today. Hopefully, we can finish up quick!)

Edited by -AEN-Azurek

5 hours ago, Meraxes191 said:
  • Meraxes191
  • MR 8
  • Discord Alias Rageless#1287
  • Returning player from a looong time ago, looking to get back into the game and learn from some experienced players 

Friend request sent!
Sorry for lateness, only just got back from work >.<

• IGN: Zaijax
  • MR: 6
  • Discord: Samurai#0722
  • A 17 year old who has came back from Alpha Warframe. I'm very responsible and very active, I have great socializing skills as my friends and girlfriend say. I work a lot but whenever I'm free I'm usually up until 4 am PST. I am active on Discord and I'm not shy. I hope to aspire and be a great asset to the clan if I am invited. Thank you!

3 hours ago, Lynxdf said:
  • IGN: lynxdf
  • MR: 4
  • Discord: lynxdf#4726
  • I'm looking for a nice group of people to play with, learn from, and enjoy the game.

2 hours ago, Zaijax said:
  • IGN: Zaijax
  • MR: 6
  • Discord: Samurai#0722
  • A 17 year old who has came back from Alpha Warframe. I'm very responsible and very active, I have great socializing skills as my friends and girlfriend say. I work a lot but whenever I'm free I'm usually up until 4 am PST. I am active on Discord and I'm not shy. I hope to aspire and be a great asset to the clan if I am invited. Thank you!

Friend Requests sent!