Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

【Aethereal Nexus】Rank 10 Mountain Clan | Recruiting players of all skill, returning or new

-AEN-Azurek

H8Dl5ll.jpg

«Discord Mandatory (Mic Optional)»

«3 Years»

Ach0vWe.png About Us Ach0vWe.png

ÆN is a Rank 10 Mountain Clan on PC. We strive to build and increase the size of the community through keeping up with Operations and playing as a team to succeed in them. Any player is welcome to join; new to the game, or veteran. 
Many helpful and knowledgeable members, and easy access to assistance through the discord server, and roles pertaining specifically to helping members.
Community focused aspects as we are a very social clan and gaming community with servers for games other than Warframe, too!
Inactive Kick Time (IKT) of 15 days, in-game. Although we allow for vacations and the like, just mention beforehand that you might be away for longer, or manually use the command in Discord to add the "On Leave" role to yourself.
➾Member and Visitor proclaimed "Beautiful" Dojo with easy access to all necessities through conveniently places Teleporters.

Members have lots to look forward to each day. There are lots of regular members talking every day, and advisory to help newer players through the game. Veterans can look forward to Eidolons and higher tier missions and farming. And being an international clan, there's no lack of activity during active NA and EU times. ÆN strives to increase its activity within and outside these times and to grow to be a clan where anyone can fit in just fine.

Lots of features to help new members! Including our @Vanguard role. This role is joinable by anyone, given they have some sort of experience in the game and are willing to help/share. Members can "ping"/mention this role in the discord chat, which notifies members with the role. This acts as a request when used with a message asking for help or advice. The Vanguard strive to answer all questions, and help when available!

FAQ

Q: Research?
A: Of Course! We currently have 100% including all pigments! Always working to achieve 100% upon release of new content. 

Q: Are there any rules?
A: There are, and they basically just boil down to being respectable. It's a public chat, so there might be some sensitive topics. Screenshot of full rules in the following spoiler.

Spoiler

This screenshot is taken from Discord server:

fSIVCYY.png

Q: How is log-in activity?
A: The clan never drops below 50% logging in daily, and usually fluctuates between 60% and 75%. While over 90% of the clan often logs in weekly.
➾Log-ins are spread over EU and NA (mostly NA East) times. Both are very well balanced, and we strive to increase it as much as possible.

How to Join

First, you can join AEN-HUB, a central server connecting a number of game-oriented servers. 

https://discord.gg/GQXPJGx

Then ping a Warframe Receptionist and we can talk as soon as one is available!
Feel free to chat in the HUB in the meantime :)

An alternative method of joining is to reply here with your IGN, MR, Discord#0000, and a bit about why you'd like to join.

dUtxsot.png

THANKS FOR READING! And good luck with future endeavors.

Edited by -AEN-Azurek

I should praise this clan too huh, people see that other people enjoy it, so why shouldn't I praise it. I'm praising as the senior recruiter (the guy who trains recruiters.) I love meeting new people, I'm just shy, but I do meet a lotta people now since all the recruiting and stuff. And whenever I say that someone is fit for the clan I see the excitement in their texts. And it's really cool when they finally arrive to the main Discord server of ours, as most people have described above me, almost half of the clan welcomes the newcomers on sight. And most of the people become long-time members cuz they enjoy being here, being in a very welcoming and helpful community. So if you ever consider joining this clan, and maybe even hesitate, then I say do not and my vote is on "Yea, just join already, maggot." What else is there, I think 'nough was said, Join now, you won't regret it. Cheers.

Intrested in joining:

- bevelyn_crubbs

- MR: 6

- Bevelyn Crubbs#7681

- Playing games daily, returning player, averaging 6-8 hours minimum a week. Just interested in getting caught up with a lot of the new places and mechanics. My friend and I play often, but don't know what we should be focusing on at this point or if we're wasting time and resources on the wrong sort of things. Some senior guidance would be great.

Hey there! I am interested in joining. I am a returning player, MR 15, looking for a group of people to play alongside. 

IGN: Xenocide007

Discord: Xenocide007#1564

Basically the most fun I ever had in this game is when I was in a fair sized active clan, I am just wanting to relive that experience. I like to have fun in video games (inconceivable!) and imo the way to do that in online games is to play with other people.

Anyway, hmu... or maybe I will just contact one of you on discord right now c:

1 hour ago, CaptCrunches said:

ign: CaptCrunches

mr: 2

Mr J#4361 

i played warframe 3 years ago and now im just getting back into it. Having loads of fun with the game. Just feel a bit lonely without friends or clan members to hangout with and run missons with. 

I've sent a request on Discord to talk more!

20 minutes ago, raakmedan said:

IGN : Mordor_grave 

MR : 10

discord: mordorgrave#3013

i am playing for around 400h and abot 2.5 jears now and all my friends ar leaving warframe and now i am looking for a clan to join for some fun

Got it!

Hello o/

IGN: Velimirius

MR: 5

velimirius#9854

Didnt play game for almost 2 years and since i saw the news of that cool new update i just had to resume, and whats the better way to play the game then to play it with a nice community which seems like you guys are, would like to join :)

Hey,

IGN- NricksonLP2

MR- 4, though just waiting to take MR5 test

Discord- NricksonLP2#9790

I've just returned to this game after an almost 3 year hiatus, and while i've gotten a grasp on the basics all over again, i'd like to become a part of the community not just another random silent solo que. I've got quite an open schedule and i can pretty much get along with anyone. 

3 hours ago, Velimirius said:

Hello o/

IGN: Velimirius

MR: 5

velimirius#9854

Didnt play game for almost 2 years and since i saw the news of that cool new update i just had to resume, and whats the better way to play the game then to play it with a nice community which seems like you guys are, would like to join :)

40 minutes ago, drakelbob said:

IGN - drakelbob

MR - 4

Discord - drakelbob#7440

Just want a group to chat voice chat with and occasionally run stuff with.

I've sent requests to you both! Let's chat~

3 hours ago, nricksonlp2 said:

Hey,

IGN- NricksonLP2

MR- 4, though just waiting to take MR5 test

Discord- NricksonLP2#9790

I've just returned to this game after an almost 3 year hiatus, and while i've gotten a grasp on the basics all over again, i'd like to become a part of the community not just another random silent solo que. I've got quite an open schedule and i can pretty much get along with anyone. 

The discord name listed here is giving me an invalid friend request prompt. 
Add me: Azurek#1267 or reply with something I can reach you at.

IGN: Nyxre

MR: 7

Discord: Nyxre#0816

Returning player. I stopped playing for about a year while working on University courses. Came back after seeing Tenno-con and am looking for a group of people to squad with and probably raid in the future.

56 minutes ago, Nyxre said:

IGN: Nyxre

MR: 7

Discord: Nyxre#0816

Returning player. I stopped playing for about a year while working on University courses. Came back after seeing Tenno-con and am looking for a group of people to squad with and probably raid in the future.

Discord friend request sent!

• IGN: Enrovy
  • MR: 4
  • Discord: Running from death #3291
  • I made this account 2 years ago, back then I played for a short time, and felt the movement system was too sluggish and quit. I just got back playing 4 days ago, and will probably continue playing for the next year or so (everyday). I just want to look for people to share the wealth and farm with.

1 hour ago, Enrovy said:
  • IGN: Enrovy
  • MR: 4
  • Discord: Running from death #3291
  • I made this account 2 years ago, back then I played for a short time, and felt the movement system was too sluggish and quit. I just got back playing 4 days ago, and will probably continue playing for the next year or so (everyday). I just want to look for people to share the wealth and farm with.

Sent a friend request!

Edited by -AEN-Azurek

IGN: SmileyPrime

MR: 14

Discord: Ropo#2006

Well, I started playing Warframe somewhere in 2015 since my friend suggested it to me. I had a break and I returned to Warframe somewhere in the last Christmas if that is important by any means. I will participate in events and other stuff. :)

13 minutes ago, SmileyPrime said:

IGN: SmileyPrime

MR: 14

Discord: Ropo#2006

Well, I started playing Warframe somewhere in 2015 since my friend suggested it to me. I had a break and I returned to Warframe somewhere in the last Christmas if that is important by any means. I will participate in events and other stuff. :)

Friend request sent!

IGN: HytheBlaze

MR:8

Discord: HYTHExBLAZE#8155

i started playing Warframe on console about 2 years ago. Now  i'm on PC and everything is better. I might not be the best nor  most experienced player, but i know my fair share of the game. Also i want to hang out with good/funny friends to actual have a good time with and not sit here by myself and be bored out of my mind.Also, it would be cool to join and participate in the events. That would be dope.

1 minute ago, HytheBlaze said:

IGN: HytheBlaze

MR:8

Discord: HYTHExBLAZE#8155

i started playing Warframe on console about 2 years ago. Now  i'm on PC and everything is better. I might not be the best nor  most experienced player, but i know my fair share of the game. Also i want to hang out with good/funny friends to actual have a good time with and not sit here by myself and be bored out of my mind.Also, it would be cool to join and participate in the events. That would be dope.

Discord Friend Request sent!

Hi, I'd like to join the clan

Mr-3 (will be 4 in an hour >.<

user-bakemonomv 

discord:iviko02#8893

I started playing the game 3 days ago after I saw the expansion trailer, I got hooked after few hours of playing and I'm planning on playing this game a lot during my free time ( I love this game ). got lv 30 loki and volt so far, I'm learning the game so far, I guess, would love to be in this clan. 

Edited by Bakemonomv

18 minutes ago, Bakemonomv said:

Hi, I'd like to join the clan

Mr-3 (will be 4 in an hour >.<

user-bakemonomv 

discord:iviko02#8893

I started playing the game 3 days ago after I saw the expansion trailer, I got hooked after few hours of playing and I'm planning on playing this game a lot during my free time ( I love this game ). got lv 30 loki and volt so far, I'm learning the game so far, I guess, would love to be in this clan. 

Discord friend request sent!