Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

【Aethereal Nexus】Rank 10 Mountain Clan | Recruiting players of all skill, returning or new

-AEN-Azurek

Hi i would like to be invited to this clan!

Ign: Onix_Crow

MR: 10 (half way to 11)

Discord: JustinBustinAnut✦#4655

Im on atleast once a day and i check discord frequently, i love warframe as it is one of my favorite games!

the community is wonderful and i want to be able to experience it with my fellow tenno.

I walk alot once i get to know people and i like drawing and roasting people. (in a joking manor of course)

11 hours ago, Onix_Crow said:

Hi i would like to be invited to this clan!

Ign: Onix_Crow

MR: 10 (half way to 11)

Discord: JustinBustinAnut✦#4655

Im on atleast once a day and i check discord frequently, i love warframe as it is one of my favorite games!

the community is wonderful and i want to be able to experience it with my fellow tenno.

I walk alot once i get to know people and i like drawing and roasting people. (in a joking manor of course)

accepted

1 hour ago, PixelHeim said:

Hey there, id like to join :)

IGN: PixelHeim

MR 14

DIscord: JustPie 9867

Im a returning player, stopped just after inaros and only just got back into the game and ive never really been part of a clan before

Accepted, I sent you a PM here with an invite to the discord :)

Ign:SteamSquid

MR:6 but climbing

Discord:SteamSquid#4834

Info: I would like to join this clan to be a part of an active community, hopefully to queue into some missions, and farm bosses with, hopefully its an enjoyable experience, I am not a veteran player, but i have played a lot recently, and I would like to experience more of the multiplayer aspect of this game, and not just the PUGs I queue into, hopefully i will be invited to this clan, and I thank for your time

IGN: MrDinoBrian

MR: 8

Discord: MrDinoBrian#6275

My friends and I have been looking for a clan with 100% research to play the true end game: FashionFrame (and because i realllly want the Hema :P) Including time spent on console i've put around 250 hours into this game but i've never delved too deep into end game content such as raids, im hoping that this clan will give me people to do things like that with :) I hope i get accepted into the clan i can't wait to join :)

1 hour ago, SteamSquid said:

Ign:SteamSquid

MR:6 but climbing

Discord:SteamSquid#4834

Info: I would like to join this clan to be a part of an active community, hopefully to queue into some missions, and farm bosses with, hopefully its an enjoyable experience, I am not a veteran player, but i have played a lot recently, and I would like to experience more of the multiplayer aspect of this game, and not just the PUGs I queue into, hopefully i will be invited to this clan, and I thank for your time

21 minutes ago, Alphonze_Genier said:

Alphonze_Genier

Mr-8

Tony#1150

I have never found a clan that was a fun and enjoyable experience, but you guys seem to be a fun and active community of players so for that reason i would love to join.

20 minutes ago, MrDinoBrian said:

IGN: MrDinoBrian

MR: 8

Discord: MrDinoBrian#6275

My friends and I have been looking for a clan with 100% research to play the true end game: FashionFrame (and because i realllly want the Hema :P) Including time spent on console i've put around 250 hours into this game but i've never delved too deep into end game content such as raids, im hoping that this clan will give me people to do things like that with :) I hope i get accepted into the clan i can't wait to join :)

Friend Requests sent!

30 minutes ago, Bladexyre said:

IGN: Bladexyre 

MR 11

Discord: Bladexyre#9365

I started to come back to Warframe over the summer and I needed a clan to join while I procrastinate on my summer assignments.

I sent you a PM with a link to our discord, I'll help you through getting into the right channels and then you'll get your ig invite :)

3 hours ago, OfficialFrogvara said:

I'd love to join your clan, if at all possible!

IGN: OfficialFrogvara

MR: 11 (and a half!)

Discord: RavenJoker#962

I'm currently a college student, mostly active during weekends, I'm happy to contribute to any Operations or research ^^

Discord tag is missing a number couldn't add you there, I added you in ign tho

IGN: HooveyFruity MR[12]

Discord: HooveyFruity#4447

I have played this game off for 4 years and on due to burnout and A clan, I was in broke up. I'm 17 and love to make people laugh love farming endless missions even if I don't need the rewards. The main thing I look for in a Clan is the community being nice and always up to have fun.

I am excited to hear back from you!

Hello, please can I join.

IGN: jmtakk

MR1

Discord: jmtakk#2580

Just started to play however already addicted, love the game and love the grind, plan to put many hours and be very active. Looking to find a home with like minded fun loving players 

Hi, I'd like to join the clan

MR-21

IGN: Dog49

discord: Dog49#0802

Hallo! I am a Chinese player but live in CA now. I am a university student. I want to join a clan and find a LOR or JV raids easier. I would try my best to speak in English. I hope that I will find some friends in this clan.

48 minutes ago, jmtakk said:

Hello, please can I join.

IGN: jmtakk

MR1

Discord: jmtakk#2580

Just started to play however already addicted, love the game and love the grind, plan to put many hours and be very active. Looking to find a home with like minded fun loving players 

21 minutes ago, Dog49 said:

Hi, I'd like to join the clan

MR-21

IGN: Dog49

discord: Dog49#0802

Hallo! I am a Chinese player but live in CA now. I am a university student. I want to join a clan and find a LOR or JV raids easier. I would try my best to speak in English. I hope that I will find some friends in this clan.

Friend Requests sent!

Hey there, I would like to join the clan ^^

IGN: lukacuric

MR-6   (will be 7 in a few minutes)

Discord: Luka#6473

I started playing like 2 years ago and quit, but now I am back to the game. Just looking for some nice people to play with and to have a good time as it goes.

9 minutes ago, lukacuric said:

Hey there, I would like to join the clan ^^

IGN: lukacuric

MR-6   (will be 7 in a few minutes)

Discord: Luka#6473

I started playing like 2 years ago and quit, but now I am back to the game. Just looking for some nice people to play with and to have a good time as it goes.

Friend Request Sent

6 hours ago, NextWhiteDeath said:

I would like to join the clan 

IGN: NextWhiteDeath

MR-5

Discord: NextWhiteDeath#0215

I started playing like 1,5 years ago and quit, but now I am looking to get back into the game. I am looking for people to play with and learn some of the new features

I sent you a message on here with the link to our discord server, shoot me a message when you join that and I'll walk you through the rest :)

IGN: Tib_

MR: 9

Discord: Tib#4508

Left the game for a while and recently came back.

Really active and looking to learn and improve at the game.

Mostly joining a clan for people to play with/the community.

I'm a big collector and enjoy every frame I've played thus far, so I rarely throw out a frame or weapon and am attempting to collect them all (to my wallet's dismay).

Hello, my brother and I recently started playing Warframe again after about a year or so of not playing and are interested in joining your clan. We are both planning on playing for a long while and would like to join your clan because it seems like a good fit for us.

My details are,

IGN: Faustial

MR: 6

Discord: Faust#8349

And my brother's are,

IGN: Noriyoi

MR: 12

Discord: Meian#1546

Thank you.