Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon level requirement

tbeest

As the title says. What would be the level requirement to get into the plains?

In my opinion, there shouldn't be any. I think all new players coming into the game should be able to experience the first landscape without requiring several weeks of grind. As it might be their reason for even considering the game at all.
For the night part, however, you might need to have played the Second Dream or The War Within to stay.

Edited by tbeest

3 minutes ago, ChargeBeam said:

They said that daytime will be for everyone and that nighttime will bring in challenges that only tight knit squads will be able to take down.

2 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

steve already adressed that on twitter

Ah, okay. I don't keep up with Twitter. Thanks for telling/showing.

1 hour ago, Helch0rn said:

steve already adressed that on twitter

I'm gonna hazard a guess that the reason for needing The War Within completion is because we'll need to use our Operator's abilities to take down the giant Sentient. perhaps it can adapt to a point where it no longer takes any damage from anything and needs lasering, or we have to laser certain parts of it to expose weak points. the kids won't be an option here; they'll be a necessity.

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, TheKovacs said:

Is it correct that you have to have all the missions completed before you can do the PoE? I keep crashing in a limbo theorum archwing mission..

The cinematic questline of the Second Dream and the War Within unlock your potential to fight the Teralyst out on the Plains of Eidolon, but according to Steve you can very early on in the game access PoE which will be on Earth to do everything else in Cetus and the plains.