Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you fix Kuva missions?

Just they are so glitchy. Last night I ran one where all four of us just sat next to the siphon for a a minute or two. When it didn't kick on we all ran all the way back to the beginning and back. Still didn't kick on. Last night as well had one where it didn't spawn into the map or at least any place where we could get to it.

Then tonight on Earth Excavation. Did the siphon but after wards no excavators showed up for us. We ran around for about 5 minutes before I aborted.

Do you encounter stuff like this?

Edited by blackheartstar_pc

What about... 

How if you die during the long transition to transference, you can't move. 

Kuva clouds are not very distinct at all. 

Lag in any sense makes it completely unplayable, because they will spawn and then teleport 97% of the distance into the siphon before you can do anything unless your host isn't complete trash.

Spawns are hilarious. I never thought I'd see Call of Duty spawn in Warframe, and it's also hilarious because they can literally come out shooting. Can't do anything when a Bombard and Scorch spawn inside of me. 

Also, yes. I've encountered these glitches. Happened more often when initially released. Should be changed entirely, as well as those Kuva Guardians. 

There's a new one with Corpus Eximus units (drones) turning up where they have no business being. I've seen them on several different tilesets and what the Hek they're doing there and where their allegiance is supposed to lie is entirely unclear. 

Some people have suggested that they replace the Kuva gas altogether, although it seems to flow again if you kill them off. The pathing on Kuva is pretty random at best, though, and these units don't exactly help since they confuse the AI even further.

Unless the Corpus are meant to be spying on our efforts to stop the younger Queen's Kuva heists it seems like an unintended but annoying bug.