메소 생존 성유물

난 한국 기준 시간으로 하여금 2017년 7월 12일 7시대 이상 까지 난 메소 보이드 균열 생존을 4명의 팀원과 40분 이상 하고 있었다

그런데 제가 의도하지 않았는데 어떤 모종의 이유로 게임에서 나가지게되어 난 나의 다양한 빛나는 메소 성유물과 다른 성유물을 잃고 다양한 등급의 프라임 설계도와 프라임 부품을 잃어버렸습니다. 그 동안 얻었던 프라임 부품과 프라임 설계도를 복구해주십쇼.

부디 부탁드립니다 

"I let the Korean standard time on July 12, 2017, more than seven times as far as I have four team members and shatter the Soviet Boyd survival was over 40 minutes, so I didn't have any intention to have me in the game, I kind of reason, and a variety of winning and losing another cow castle ruins and the castle remains a medley of various grades of Prime and Prime parts schematic for the lost. In the meantime, was familiar with the drafting of repair parts and Prime Prime.

Please thank you "

I don't speak Korean, so it sounds like you need to contact support and request your missing prime items?

3 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

I don't speak Korean, so it sounds like you need to contact support and request your missing prime items?

Sounds like he lost some parts due to a host migration occurring in a survival fissure run.

Not much support can/will do about that....

3 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

"I let the Korean standard time on July 12, 2017, more than seven times as far as I have four team members and shatter the Soviet Boyd survival was over 40 minutes, so I didn't have any intention to have me in the game, I kind of reason, and a variety of winning and losing another cow castle ruins and the castle remains a medley of various grades of Prime and Prime parts schematic for the lost. In the meantime, was familiar with the drafting of repair parts and Prime Prime.

Please thank you "

Google Translate at its finest XD

and yea only Support can help you with that issue.

Rough translation(thanks google translate):

I live in South Korea. For more than 40 minutes with four team members we survived meso-void cracking until July 7, 2017, 12. But I did not intend to be in the game for some reason, I lost my diverse shiny artifacts and other castle relics, and I lost various prime schemes and prime parts. Please restore the prime parts and prime plan that i had in the meantime.

Thank you very much.

@Gastronom5  지원을 요청하다 : https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Edited by Lokime