Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Immortal Blade is looking for active members (NA Based)

Bosss429

Hey all,

A little about myself... I am a 23 year old guy that has just graduated from college and is starting life in the working world. I have played warframe for many many hours on ps4 before making the switch to the dark side and getting a pc. I am quite active during the day because I don't have much going on (I work evenings). Currently I am set to hit MR4 in a few hours when I can take the next test, and I will be progressing quite fast through these earlier levels.

I am looking for newer players that have a desire to build something great with me. MR1-5 is what I am looking for. I would like for this clan to become a close knit group, as that is what I had back on the ps4, and I will do everything in my power to make it that way. I would love to help out newer players on getting into some of the early frames by doing boss runs or farming mats. I mostly want to stay in the ghost tier as then we can almost always have a group of 2-4 players to go on missions with but if we eventually need to upgrade to shadow I am not opposed to it. 

If you are looking for a well set up dojo with lots of research done then you are in the wrong place... If you are looking for joining and getting an instant promotion to officer or general you are looking in the wrong place... I have just set up the dojo this morning and although I plan on rushing some of the essentials with plat to get this off the ground it will be a slower process at first until we can build up a few more active players to help the donations. I will always reward players with promotions based on merit. If you are actively playing, helping others, or donating to the clan research projects then you will be promoted in no time. I hope that someday the whole clan can be Generals

If you want to start with me and build Immortal Blade from the ground up then please send me a message on here or in game. I will be checking regularly for the next few hours until I have to leave for work but I will be back later on tonight and will try to respond as soon as possible. 

Bosss429 is my IGN but you can just call me Scott

Hope to see you in the clan

Quick update,

The dojo is coming along nicely, I have a grand hall put in along with an oracle and trading post. As soon as I get some cross connectors done then I will have room to start putting in research labs.

Sunday update,

I have gotten all 5 labs either started building or fully built. I am also working on getting all initial research projects started along with doing the ritual to increase the mastery of the clan. I am Mastery 7 at this point so I am going to open the clan up to anyone who wants to join. Just need some helpers to make things run a little smoother.

Sup I am a new player u could say I'm MR9 could say new player cause I agent play since update 13 looking to come back to war frame and join a clan since my old clan is pretty much dead my discord is Peoplescan#4697 if I will have me

Yeah definitely! We have another guy that has also just come back to warframe recently to find a dead clan. Ill get you added on our discord channel!

Also we are currently building our grandest hall and have started almost every research that is possible at the moment. Should be just a few more weeks and we will have most of it done.

Hey! I'm an old vet-ish player returning to the game after a few months break. If you're looking for extra help, I'd be more than happy to help newbies out. It would help keep me invested, too. Having close-knit mates to farm with is always great.

My Discord is Kaide#1067 

Yeah of course you are welcome to join, we seem to be building up more of an experienced base than I first expected but we do have a few returning members. But yes it is so much nicer to farm with friends! 

Ill add you on discord and get an invite out to you online

Wednesday update,

We are moving to ghost clan rank 5 now, and we have much of the research either started or on its way. We can still use a few more members, new or veterans, to make the clan even stronger. If you are interested just shoot me a message.

Heya I totally love your  recruitment message, it seems very heartfelt I would be more than honored to be able to be recruited and help out and do some missions n stuff with peeps n help with whatevs, my old clan is dead sadly, a friend of mine in rl had to go away for a while, ive been in warframe for quite a few years but i am looking for a new place to call home and more peeps to hang out with my IGN is Otaku_Princess I hope to hear back from ya!

Hey brother. I sent you a message ingame. Just posting here if you don't see that one. I'd like to join as well. I started earlier today and looking for some people to play with. I play throughout the week, mainly on weekends. IGN is Krabsiee. Same as on here.

Whoops sorry man, Wasnt checking my in game requests haha. I sent you an invite to the clan. With you we now have 10 members and as of now I really don't want to get into a storm clan so I will be shutting down this forum post until some spots free up or if we move up into storm clan status. Thanks everyone for looking!