Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying to understanding Maroo's Bazaar

k05h

Question

As a long-time user of warframe.market I thought I give Maroo's Bazaar a chance. I went there and talked to Maroo. I chose the option to sell and she just said something like "Go under the try and sell your stuff". - Is this it? Can I not choose what to sell?

8 answers to this question

Just now, k05h said:

As a long-time user of warframe.market I thought I give Maroo's Bazaar a chance. I went there and talked to Maroo. I chose the option to sell and she just said something like "Go under the try and sell your stuff". - Is this it? Can I not choose what to sell?

You are to interact with other players directly. It's just savage, if you ask me, just stick to warframe.market.

Open notepad, write what you want to sell/buy, spam (120sec delay) trade chat by copy/paste

ie. WTS [Nikana Prime] Set, etc.

Create an account on warframe market, be online, play the game wait for offers.

Maroo Bazar is useless and waste of time. Instead of stay there you can do something more constructive like farm kuva. I use Maroo only for ayatan/endo.

Market is my main source of plat.

Not sure what the button is for PC but on console you press down on the d-pad and it opens up the menu for you to select what items you want to sell/trade. After selecting them your warframe stands there displaying their wares above their head and you wait for someone to come along and initiate a trade with you.

Stick with warframe.market.

46 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Maroo doesn't help you sell stuff, you play the wait game in the relay and put up items you wish to sell.

This was the part I was struggling with. I saw other players displaying items above their heads. 

25 minutes ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

Not sure what the button is for PC but on console you press down on the d-pad and it opens up the menu for you to select what items you want to sell/trade.

That was the part I was missing. Apparently on PC you have to press the Q button when you want to offer something for sale. 

The wiki says "initiate trading" by pressing Q but understood this differently. 

23 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

and it also have a 10% tax, while i don't even know if there are clans with trade taxes on, and on the long run she steal a good bunch of credit

10% ... omg