Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #173: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

38 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DamonGaming256 said:

I wonder if we can also play as Shadow Stalker. but if not, I am still excited to play as Stalker none the less

From what they've shown us, Stalker is the only option.

35 minutes ago, SubjectPsycho said:

while im very excited for this, i hope DE is very careful with how they implement such a mode, IF its actually going to be implemented. I imagine that a pvp based invasion system like this might be very unattractive to some players. Looking forward to hearing more on this!

I have posted before that I will not be participating in random PvP in PvE missions, if this means pressing Alt-F4 every so often, so be it. 

I remember smaller updates in a shorter time span to reduce waiting mentioned a long while ago. Will we see the new grineer bundle, obviously the corpus shotgun shown with the tenno shotgun, and other stuff before plains, so we got something to do meantime?

Is this invading Stalker scannable? I'd love to help defending our hosts against each other, if it's a chance to grab that last codex scan of non-shadow Stalker. Probably the rarest enemy in the game at this point, unless you get lucky with a new player.

24 minutes ago, Ocriel said:

Is this invading Stalker scannable? I'd love to help defending our hosts against each other, if it's a chance to grab that last codex scan of non-shadow Stalker. Probably the rarest enemy in the game at this point, unless you get lucky with a new player.

Good question and good point. This would allow the regular Stalker to be scannable more frequently.

1 hour ago, Tuoweit said:

Well, if there's any one thing that would outright make me stop playing Warframe, Stalker Mode available to players would be it.

^
PvP exists.
Those players who want to participate - do.

What benefit is there for dropping a predatory PvP encounter into a PvE-by-choice mission?

Yet another reason to stick to solo/inv only.

=====

41 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Mumbles? is there a story behind that?

There was a 'competition' on the charity stream, Megan won (lost?), and has to change her handle to [DE]Mumbles (in-joke, she mumbled a lot on the stream) for, I think it was  weeks.

Edited by Chroia

So... from now on we have 2 fight DE mods as stalker ?? or still same good old bot stalker??? it would be funny 2 kill some moderator, like they will message me "im coming for u lil 0hellprime0" then boom they are dead cause i had a one shot top tire player in my squad:crylaugh:

14 minutes ago, Chroia said:

PvP exists.
Those players who want to participate - do.

What benefit is there for dropping a predatory PvP encounter into a PvE-by-choice mission?

Yet another reason to stick to solo/inv only.

PVP exists and gets boring like PVE content sometimes. DE adds more PVE content, they can add more PVP content. Some people like the hunting-style PVP that is seen in games like Left4Dead, Dead By Daylight, Evolve, and ETC.

DE needs to get rid of trolling aspects of this and make it a opt-in feature. As an opt-in feature, that means only the people that actually want to experience this type of feature can enjoy it.

The benefits for killing the player-controlled Stalker should be good since the risk/danger is significantly higher against a human controller.

Sounds cool. It was fun in the Tennocon panel.

Maybe it is just me but I think it could allow to some toxic behavior if Stalker mode becomes part of the game without control, maybe not... I'm no one to judge because I want to try it two. I hope for DE to be careful now that everyone know it exist.

I would like to know what expression did DKDIAMANTES make when revealed.

2 hours ago, SubjectPsycho said:

while im very excited for this, i hope DE is very careful with how they implement such a mode, IF its actually going to be implemented. I imagine that a pvp based invasion system like this might be very unattractive to some players. Looking forward to hearing more on this!

2 hours ago, Tuoweit said:

Well, if there's any one thing that would outright make me stop playing Warframe, Stalker Mode available to players would be it.

I agree with bouth sides

if you want to make it a game mode available to all players then be very carefull and put in some strict rules or something 

but i would actualy rather not have the option 

for all the good players and "honareble tenno" out there , i know there are just as many that woulden't hesitate to turn in to the biggest toles.